muff-chaser is offline Associate Member

Talking what are your chances?

hey i was wondering if you went across the border into mexico and bought some juice, what would be the chances of getting caught? do they search you when u come back across the border? also when the web site companies send stuff to you, do most of them make it through customs? thanks...

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Whatever you are thinking bro, i wouldnt take the chance. make the smugglers take the chance. personally i wouldnt mind paying more for piece of mind.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    50/50

P Rock is offline Member
    its a risk you take either way. some of the websites you order from are already flagged by customs. if they see a package with certain addressess. they already know what it contains, although not every package can be checked, some happen to get by.
    its like playing lotto " you never know".

hena08 is offline New Member
    why not just go to mexico, buy your gear and mail it back to your address with a bogus name on it? That way if it gets there and the fuzz is delivering it, you say its not yours.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    My buddy just got back from mexico did not get anything, but his vehicle was searched by dogs and then he was privately searched. I guess he was just chosen at random.

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    been there 4 times, brought gear back every time. never been searched, but I walk across.

crackle is offline Associate Member
    I go to Mexico all the time ( I live 3 hours away ), and pick up gear for my boys and I. Its simple...take a chick with you, have her stuff it in her bra (make sure its padded). Or tape to your nuts....or drive it across. If you want to get across for sure. Stash it on you, and drive across. Customs cannot physically check you with out probable cause...Have a couple shots before you come across...PM me if you want and I'll tell you about all the times I went...and how I messed up sometimes but still got through...its just to much typing...plus Im at work finishing my reports...peace

seanw is offline Banned
    Jesus man, "tape it to your nuts" ?? Ew now that has gotta hurt when it comes off. Not to mention what the bottle must smell like

Will_1 is offline Associate Member
    Get a prescription from a mexican doc. Make sure to declare it. They will probably hassle you, they do me everytime. But thanks to NAFTA there is little they can do.

If you are big already, chances are they will check you. my roomate and his friend got searched and said they were dicks... be very very careful if you decide to do it, i say don't...

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    If you do get caught, don't mention me!!!!!! Good luck.

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    thanks for ur advice evrybody, if i did do it i would prob just mail it back across, but i dont know if i want to take the chance, so thanks everybody

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    bring it in your sox! they wont do a body search unless they find something in your carr!

Thread Information