jeeptj97 is offline New Member

Question How Do I Get Rid Of Post Cycle Acne?

Ive been off of my first cycle ever of Test E, and Equipoise for a bout 2 months now. I had a little acne on my chest/back while during the cycle, but after my cycle, it seems to be getting worse.I also have some on my face as well. Its bad now, enough where i dont want to take my shirt off around anyone, and its embarrasing. Anyone know of the best way to get rid of it? I was considering doing another cycle in about a year, but now that i cant get rid of this acne... i dont know if its worth it.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeptj97
    Ive been off of my first cycle ever of Test E, and Equipoise for a bout 2 months now. I had a little acne on my chest/back while during the cycle, but after my cycle, it seems to be getting worse.I also have some on my face as well. Its bad now, enough where i dont want to take my shirt off around anyone, and its embarrasing. Anyone know of the best way to get rid of it? I was considering doing another cycle in about a year, but now that i cant get rid of this acne... i dont know if its worth it.
    10 grams of vitamin b5 for 4-5 days then go to 5 grams a day or
    3000mg-5000mg

Matto20 is offline Member
    B5 is just an attempt at a cure for your acne (a feeble one at that), which is a chronic illness that can be triggered by many different factors. In your case it was caused by the excessive hormones in your body, and the fluctuations you went through hormonally. And that with throw a monkey-wrench into your juicing from here on out.

I'd suggest going to a dermatologist ASAP and getting on some antibiotics (only for the short-term!) to kick-start the clearing up process, a topical retinoid, and some mild benzoyl peroxide. If it is bad enough already, accutane could be an option. A good dermatologist will be able to help you get totally cleared up.

In the future you might want to try lowering your doses of test and avoiding all but the milder steroids . Compounds such as oxandrolone and primobolan are extremely mild and can be stacked with low doses of test without causing many sides - acne especially. Or you could go with anavar alone or primobolan alone and most likely avoid the acne altogether. It can be done very effectively.

Just my .02

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    why is everyb*dy using dabu**s ug*y ass mug f*r their avatar??-/
    btw the *etter at the bigging *f the w*rd *etter d*esnt w*rk *n my keyb*ard+ Neither d*es the *etter next t* I, n8r the *ne t* the right *f that! s*i**ed *r*tein *n my keyb*ard!

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    B5 is just an attempt at a cure for your acne (a feeble one at that), which is a chronic illness that can be triggered by many different factors. In your case it was caused by the excessive hormones in your body, and the fluctuations you went through hormonally. And that with throw a monkey-wrench into your juicing from here on out.

I'd suggest going to a dermatologist ASAP and getting on some antibiotics (only for the short-term!) to kick-start the clearing up process, a topical retinoid, and some mild benzoyl peroxide. If it is bad enough already, accutane could be an option. A good dermatologist will be able to help you get totally cleared up.

In the future you might want to try lowering your doses of test and avoiding all but the milder steroids . Compounds such as oxandrolone and primobolan are extremely mild and can be stacked with low doses of test without causing many sides - acne especially. Or you could go with anavar alone or primobolan alone and most likely avoid the acne altogether. It can be done very effectively.

Just my .02
    I agree, it all depends on how bad your acne is. Yeah you can take 5,000g of B5 and it might not clear up the acne,(exageration) So you would ultimately have to go to a dermatologist to prescribe some goodies for you.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Look into some Panoxyl soap. You can get it at the pharmacist w/o a perscription. Works great.

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    I was the first. And I think it's a beautiful avatar.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    btw the *etter at the bigging *f the w*rd *etter d*esnt w*rk *n my keyb*ard+ Neither d*es the *etter next t* I, n8r the *ne t* the right *f that! s*i**ed *r*tein *n my keyb*ard!

Bro you ****ed me all up with that post. **** near made me retarded tryin to read it. Maybe it did. My eyes are still ****ed up.

Latimus is offline Banned
    i like that pic of dabull....

Thread Information