P Rock is offline Member

could i extend my cycle

did about 10 weeks of deca 300 wk and test cyp 500 wk. i felt the effects of the gear kick in very little and didnt gain any weight off of it, just a lot of wood.(so the test must of been working to some extent). at week 10 i switched the test cyp with another brand of test e. I kept the deca the same till week 12 and then continued to run the test e alone. i am now in my 15 weeks (5 weeks with the test e) and i am finally seeing good gains, pumps and my weight went up from 188 to 200. my question is, now that this gear is begining to kick in good. should i continue a few more weeks, or is it too long (15 weeks) already., since 10 of those weeks were from a very low dosed gear (sydgroup).

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    did about 10 weeks of deca 300 wk and test cyp 500 wk. i felt the effects of the gear kick in very little and didnt gain any weight off of it, just a lot of wood.(so the test must of been working to some extent). at week 10 i switched the test cyp with another brand of test e. I kept the deca the same till week 12 and then continued to run the test e alone. i am now in my 15 weeks (5 weeks with the test e) and i am finally seeing good gains, pumps and my weight went up from 188 to 200. my question is, now that this gear is begining to kick in good. should i continue a few more weeks, or is it too long (15 weeks) already., since 10 of those weeks were from a very low dosed gear (sydgroup).
    Is sydgroup a very low dosed gear?? where did you get that info?

Go ahead and run it to 20 weeks since the gains are just now coming and you are already in 15 weeks anyway Bro..You might want to run your PCT a few weeks longer though. I'm going to run 24-28 weeks this time around as long as liver values don't jump too high.

Good luck

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    every one is different. Its taken me 23 weeks to gain 25 pounds so go ahead.
    Most of the people who gain 30 pounds in 10 weeks use dbol or something. You're probably getting leaner more permanent gains that just take longer to come. go for it.
    I'm going into week 24 and am gaining more strength than ever. I'm down to test only as of last week.

P Rock is offline Member
    sounds good, i'll keep it running for another 5 weeks. how long should i run the PCT for afterwards?

joevette is offline Banned
    I'd throw in some HCG at 500ius twice a week starting now if you're going to run a cycle that long. This is why it's best to plan out long cycles, or any cycle for that matter.

Thread Information