slippin is offline Associate Member

Steroids and Head Drugs.....

How do steroids in general affect you if you are taking head drugs, remeron - paxil - zoloft - prozac etc etc?? Any thoughts?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i have no idea because i dont take "head" drugs or know anyone who does. but my opinion would be not to mix them. i dont but hear alot people say that they get real deppressed after a cycle and if your already depressed you dont need that.

The TooL is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    How do steroids in general affect you if you are taking head drugs, remeron - paxil - zoloft - prozac etc etc?? Any thoughts?
    if ur taking stuff like test, tren , anadrol , or any other hard core ones i wouldent be juicing in the first place if u got depression problems. cause you will be probally so emotionally unstable, and end up being a ticking time bomb waiting to happen

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The TooL
    if ur taking stuff like test, tren, anadrol, or any other hard core ones i wouldent be juicing in the first place if u got depression problems. cause you will be probally so emotionally unstable, and end up being a ticking time bomb waiting to happen

I agree wholeheartedly with what you're getting at.

Playing with your hormones is the last thing you should be doing if you have problems with depression, anxiety, or any other mental disorder. It is just a bad scenario all-around.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Ive asked this question also and a few have stated no ill efects with it. but it could possibly lead to increased depression after cycle?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    If it would effect anyone one it would be me. And you would think that it wouldnt be a good thing for a Bi-polar person to take steroids . But I have no problem with it. If anything it prevents me from ever going into depression. And whne taking the combination of medicine with the hormones is important as well. You will notice that you will have to adjust medication for when On and when off.

The only real problem would be the toxicity of alot of pych drugs. AN example is valporatic acid. They want me to take that but when doing orals and tren I stay away from that drug.

If it would effect anyone one it would be me. And you would think that it wouldnt be a good thing for a Bi-polar person to take steroids . But I have no problem with it. If anything it prevents me from ever going into depression. And whne taking the combination of medicine with the hormones is important as well. You will notice that you will have to adjust medication for when On and when off.

The only real problem would be the toxicity of alot of pych drugs. AN example is valporatic acid. They want me to take that but when doing orals and tren I stay away from that drug.

slippin is offline Associate Member
    For the record, head drugs like the ones I listed are also used for various other things, not just depression. I was more interested in the chemical aspect. I would assume they would both be tough on the liver.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Find a good doc.

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    For the record, head drugs like the ones I listed are also used for various other things, not just depression. I was more interested in the chemical aspect. I would assume they would both be tough on the liver.
    No offense, but that's an extremely vague question. For someone here to come up with an answer to help you, it would be a good idea to be specific with what antidepressant/mental-disorder medication and steroid you are talking about.

The only interactions Ive ever seen associated with any drugs i have taken and looked up has had issues with toxicity. There isnt a shrink out there that will tell you its ok to take steroids with a mental disorder. I see two different ones and both continually ask me if im on steroids. I actually get the impression that they dont like the idea that I work out. Because I start talking about beating someone up or telling them about something I broke ( I put about 5 holes in my trucks fender with a claw hammer a couple weeks ago) anyways they allways tell me its all the supplements im taking that creatine and protein they say. They are little indian guys, they are pretty funny really. But heres the thing the amount of people or things I hit off or on cycle is about the same. They just dont think its safe for me to be a bigger person.

If you want Ill look up the drug interactions for you. Just have to tell me what exactly you are taking. If you know how to look up drug interactions yourself take note that when and if it mentions Androgens they are refering to steroids in general.

Is Remeron,paxil,zoloft, and prozac your cocktail??? If so thats an intresting one.

Thread Information