JerzeyBoy is offline Member

2 more questions before i start first cycle

Two questions before I get on juice finally.

(Cycle)
    Week 1-5: Dbol 40mgs ED
    Week 1-12: Test Cypionate 400mgs EW (shots taken once on monday, once on thursday)
    Week 1-11: Deca 300mgs EW (shots taken once on monday, once on thursday)
    Week 1-12: B6 200mgs ED
    Week 1-12: Nolva 10mgs ED

One: The test flu, how long does it last and what should I take for it? Should I stop with the juice? (either the daily dbol or the weekly injections if the flu lasts that long..) Or keep going with it and not let the test flu hault my cycle?

Two: On my cycle, 18 days after last test shot, I will start to take Clomid. 300mgs on day one, than 100mgs ED for 30 days. The question is, i know I have to take nolva all-round the cycle, but will I have to take it during those 18 days? Or nothing should be taken during that 18 day peroid?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    if you happen to come across the "test-flu" it's just basic flu like symptoms (cold sweats at nights, aching muscles, etc). continue with your cycle.

up your nolva to 20 mg during PCT

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    if you happen to come across the "test-flu" it's just basic flu like symptoms (cold sweats at nights, aching muscles, etc). continue with your cycle.

up your nolva to 20 mg during PCT
    Oh i know that bro, I mean during those 18 days. What should be done during that peroid?

Thanks bro

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    Oh i know that bro, I mean during those 18 days. What should be done during that peroid?
    continue on with 10 mg - there's still test in your system. just b/c you stop injecting doesn't mean it stops working & binding.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy

Thanks bro
    make sure to up your calories and protein too. Try to keep as much of your gains as possible.

Thread Information