Thread: Prescribed Test

JAYWHITE is offline Junior Member

Prescribed Test

Hey whats up ya'll. I have been talking with a licensed clinic who has a physician prescribe testosterone (prop, cyp, enanth,& susp) they also have hgh and deca . I have submitted my blood work to them and they will be getting back with me. I wanted to try some cypianate and deca. However they are only going to prescribe theraputic dosages. I'm guessing somewhere around the 200 - 300 mgs a week of test and same for the deca. I have about a years experiance with a.s. already. The reason I have to go through these loop holes is because I can not take the risk of doing anything illegal. I am active duty military. Otherwise I would just say fu*k it and homebrew my own goods. My question to you all is, would those dosages even be worth buying?
    Here are my stats.

last cycle 6 months ago

anadrol 50 100-mgs ed for 6 weeks
    sust 250 750 mgs a week e other day
    and of course normal pct(clomid 300,100,50)

I'm 25 73" 208 lbs w/19% bf

Please let me know whats up

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    more than likely they wont even proscripbe that high of dose. i was only getting 100mg/week of my HRT. its not worth it IMO.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYWHITE
    Hey whats up ya'll. I have been talking with a licensed clinic who has a physician prescribe testosterone (prop, cyp, enanth,& susp) they also have hgh and deca . I have submitted my blood work to them and they will be getting back with me. I wanted to try some cypianate and deca. However they are only going to prescribe theraputic dosages. I'm guessing somewhere around the 200 - 300 mgs a week of test and same for the deca. I have about a years experiance with a.s. already. The reason I have to go through these loop holes is because I can not take the risk of doing anything illegal. I am active duty military. Otherwise I would just say fu*k it and homebrew my own goods. My question to you all is, would those dosages even be worth buying?
    Here are my stats.

last cycle 6 months ago

anadrol 50 100-mgs ed for 6 weeks
    sust 250 750 mgs a week e other day
    and of course normal pct(clomid 300,100,50)

I'm 25 73" 208 lbs w/19% bf

Please let me know whats up
    Depends what your test levels are. I get 400 cyp and 200 deca through a doc.

You can always buy a six month program (200 cyp and 200 deca) and finish it is three.

Check your insurance. It might cover "doctor prescribed injectables", which would give you two free cycles a year.

I am very happy with my therapy.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Depends what your test levels are. I get 400 cyp and 200 deca through a doc.

You can always buy a six month program (200 cyp and 200 deca) and finish it is three.

Check your insurance. It might cover "doctor prescribed injectables", which would give you two free cycles a year.

I am very happy with my therapy.
    You are in Russia.... in the United States the government here would throw your doctor in jail if he prescribed that much juice unless you had AIDS or accute anemia.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it depends on what it costs bro. Most Pharmacies here in the US its really expensive. It's cheaper to go underground, than get a script

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    You are in Russia.... in the United States the government here would throw your doctor in jail if he prescribed that much juice unless you had AIDS or accute anemia.

Pure horse sh*t. I get my TRT prescribed in the US. They prescribe based on your test level, not your country of residence. Patently false statement. People don't go to jail for prescribing test if they have a medical need.

Look at your testosterone fall off curve. Virtually every 35 year old male qualifies for TRT. To get to the upper end of the range is a lot of test...

As for the cost, it is impossible to be less than free. TRT is covered by many insurance companies.

Do research before posting such BS.

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member
    That's right. I get 200mgs of Test-C a week plus anti's and clomid through a script from my doc. And when I go see him in 3-weeks, he said he'll write me a script for more TEST if i need it.

LIFE IS GOOD IN THE USA!

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Anyone else got any HRT experience?-
    Just interested in the sort of doses useed for 'genuine' HRT (ie non Juicing doses!)

Pure horse sh*t. I get my TRT prescribed in the US. They prescribe based on your test level, not your country of residence. Patently false statement. People don't go to jail for prescribing test if they have a medical need.

Look at your testosterone fall off curve. Virtually every 35 year old male qualifies for TRT. To get to the upper end of the range is a lot of test...

As for the cost, it is impossible to be less than free. TRT is covered by many insurance companies.

Do research before posting such BS.

wrong bro. it is not prescribed on how low your test levels are... i was 21 and on hrt becauer of a pituitary problem. my test levels were at like 128. i was getting 100mg/week of test E.

and yes i have heard of doctors going to jail for prescribing test to patients that need in, but in too high of doses. dont talk unless u know the detail. npta is well respected here and very well educated. dont go calling him out and saying what he is telling is false unless u have your facts and **** straight

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    wrong bro. it is not prescribed on how low your test levels are... i was 21 and on hrt becauer of a pituitary problem. my test levels were at like 128. i was getting 100mg/week of test E.

and yes i have heard of doctors going to jail for prescribing test to patients that need in, but in too high of doses. dont talk unless u know the detail. npta is well respected here and very well educated. dont go calling him out and saying what he is telling is false unless u have your facts and **** straight
    I don't want to get into a pissing contest here, but here are the facts:

1) I am on TRT
    2) I have talked to my doctor
    3) I have discuss dosages with my doctor
    4) I have discussed the reasons for dosage and the factors influencing the dosage with my doctor
    5) The effects of the dosage are monitored by my doctor
    6) The dosage is regulated as a result of the monitoring done by my doctor
    7) This is all registered in my medical charts

Your agruement about when you got test are a case in point. Your test level was 128, the normal range is 260-1000, your doctor chose to bring you to the bottom end on the range (probably due to your age). He looked at your test level and adjusted it.

You have NOT, repeat, have NOT heard of someone going to jail for prescibing test to bring a patient into the normal range. You may have heard of someone going to jail for prescibing an amount in excess of that range or his inability to prove that he was monitoring the range.

What I really like about this board is that the information is very good. When someone puts out incorrect information based on false assumptions, I feel obligated to correct it.

Relax.

Peace

I don't want to get into a pissing contest here, but here are the facts:

1) I am on TRT
    2) I have talked to my doctor
    3) I have discuss dosages with my doctor
    4) I have discussed the reasons for dosage and the factors influencing the dosage with my doctor
    5) The effects of the dosage are monitored by my doctor
    6) The dosage is regulated as a result of the monitoring done by my doctor
    7) This is all registered in my medical charts

Your agruement about when you got test are a case in point. Your test level was 128, the normal range is 260-1000, your doctor chose to bring you to the bottom end on the range (probably due to your age). He looked at your test level and adjusted it.

You have NOT, repeat, have NOT heard of someone going to jail for prescibing test to bring a patient into the normal range. You may have heard of someone going to jail for prescibing an amount in excess of that range or his inability to prove that he was monitoring the range.

What I really like about this board is that the information is very good. When someone puts out incorrect information based on false assumptions, I feel obligated to correct it.

Relax.

Peace

why would me being 21 at the time, make my docotor bring me to the bottom of the range? seeing as how at 21 your body should be producing the most test naturally, there is no reason to ant to "bring me the bottom of the range due to my age" think about it before u post something like that

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    why would me being 21 at the time, make my docotor bring me to the bottom of the range? seeing as how at 21 your body should be producing the most test naturally, there is no reason to ant to "bring me the bottom of the range due to my age" think about it before u post something like that
    Let me help you with this one. If he gave you a larger injection to bring to artificially to the top of the range, he would shut down your natural test, so DUE TO YOUR AGE, he brought you to the bottom of the range assuming that your body would, AT SOME TIME, produce enough on your own to put you into the normal range.

Your endocrine system is a feedback loop. It is very risky to give someone around puberty testosterone , since that period of a male's life is his peak production.

Obviously, this was not your case, since 128 is a test level for healthy 60 year old man.

You really need to do some reading and work on your attitude. You are either not very smart or have some type of problem. Take it somewhere else.

Thread Information