znak is offline Senior Member

Time between cycles?

I have about 2 weeks left on a 400 cyp/200 deca cycle and got my hands on some anavar .

I will be starting a GH cycle in about a month (2IU ed).

I was wondering how long should I wait before I do a 6 week anavar only cycle. I was thinking it might give a boost to the blahs post cycle and kind of give a push to the first part of the GH cycle.

Any thoughts or advice?

bump?

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    how long is your cyp/deca cycle? if not long, then why wait, just start the anavar now and add the gh with it, at least thats what I would do. if yo uchoose to wait, then you should wait the length of your cyp/deca cycle... example: if it was 8 weeks then you should wait 8 weeks, thats the recommended time to wait, but like I said I would add it into this cycle.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    how long is your cyp/deca cycle? if not long, then why wait, just start the anavar now and add the gh with it, at least thats what I would do. if yo uchoose to wait, then you should wait the length of your cyp/deca cycle... example: if it was 8 weeks then you should wait 8 weeks, thats the recommended time to wait, but like I said I would add it into this cycle.
    i agree!! time on=time off although var is so mild it might be ok to do on an off period. not sure tho. wait for more responses!!! sorry

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    i agree!! time on=time off although var is so mild it might be ok to do on an off period. not sure tho. wait for more responses!!! sorry

I am doing:

10 weeks of test/deca
    2 weeks pct

Thread Information