ILAN74 is offline New Member

Newbie, need help with first cycle

Im 27, 6"1" , 185 lbs. My bodyfat is about 14%. Ive been training for about 3 years now.

I have 10 Sus redijects and a 10/ml bottle of Ttokyo Deca 300. Plenty of clomid and Nolva.

My plan was to do 10 weeks of Sus at 250 and Deca at 300.
    I would like to put on 15 - 25 lbs and reduce my bodyfat some.

Is this cycle ok or should I up the Sus to 500mg a week. Also would you recommend proviron ?

Ive done a good amount of research but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I would like to get the most out of my first cycle and cost is not a problem, so if there are any other components that I should include(clen , luiqidex, etc.) please let me know.

LetsRideTLR is offline Junior Member
    My very first cycle was sus/deca . i did 250mg sus/wk and 400mg deca/wk for about 6 weeks. at first i kept a lot of water weight, but eventually i lost most of it and had good quality muscle gains. i put on about 15 lbs. for your bodyweight, 250 should be good enough as long as you eat like a healthy horse, but if you dont mind the side effects 500 will be even better. i broke out like crazy after that cycle and my body hair grew thicker. clomid will be a good idea at the end to help even out your estrogen levels.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    you should be able to make pretty good gains since it's your first cycle! good luck!

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    you should be fine. watch out for possible progestenic gyno from the deca though cuz nolva can't stop it.

Thread Information