-The_Bouncer- is offline Junior Member

coming to an ass near me

stats-185lbs, 5'8, 12%bf,
    i have yet to hit a cycle that exceeds a gram of test per week and i feel my gains with anything less just isnt enough.
    so here it is.....
    wk
    1-4> d-bol-350mg ed
    1-10> deca -500mg/wk
    1-10> test e-1000mg/wk
    8-12> test prop-500mg/wk
    pct 2 wks after last shot>nolva

let me know what u boys think.

Thnx

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by -The_Bouncer-
    i have yet to hit a cycle that exceeds a gram of test per week and i feel my gains with anything less just isnt enough.
    so here it is.....
    wk
    1-4> d-bol-350mg ed
    1-10> deca -500mg/wk
    1-10> test e-1000mg/wk
    8-12> test prop-500mg/wk

Thnx
    350mg of dbol ed?? everyone told me 50mg ed was too much
    going 250mg of sust eod
    400mg deca wk
    50mg of prop eod
    600mg test e wk

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    That sounds fine. You should be happy with the results of this cycle. How is your diet? If you are not eating enough or are eating poor quality foods then it will effect how well the cycle will work.

Only use the nolv. during cycle if you have to. And do not exceed 10mg/ed, if you can get by with 5mg/ed that would be better. I just read an article in flex, that nolv. will slow your gains down with your cycle. You will gain more not using nolv. than using it. So only use it if you have to.

For PCT use Clomid.

Peace,
    Braz_Machine

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    Ronnie Colman,

He used to take dbol by the handfull. In the gym he would take and dump dbol pill in his hand and never count them he just dumped in how ever much he thought he needed for that day. Crazy it seems. But that is what he did. Arnold said if it wasn't for Dbol he would not have been the size he was. He quoted Dbol was the backbone to his bodybuilding supplements.

Peace,
    Braz_Machine

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    er 350 mg Dbol ED = 2.5 grams of Dbol EW!!! = no liver!!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    It's a misprint. No one would do 70 5mg pills ED.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    thats crazy!! 15 pills for breakfast lunch dinner ummmmm

djboots is offline Associate Member
    so here it is.....
    wk
    1-4> d-bol-350mg ed
    1-10> deca -500mg/wk
    1-10> test e-1000mg/wk
    8-12> test prop-500mg/wk

Thnx
    looks great, I'm sure you meant 35mg of d-bol tho. Right?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    so here it is.....
    wk
    1-4> d-bol-350mg ed
    1-10> deca -500mg/wk
    1-10> test e-1000mg/wk
    8-12> test prop-500mg/wk

Thnx

run the prop till 12 1/2 so pct lines up correctly. u could even run it to week 13 to make recovery easier on the body. as for pct u might want to try the 100mg/ed for 30 days because of the hgih doses.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Dont forget a liver transplant

joevette is offline Banned
    He probably meant 50mg of dbol ed for a total of 350mg a week. I'd run an AI (femera, l-dex etc.) with that cycle. You've got a lot of aromatizing agents and without an AI you will have a tremendous amount of estrogen built up during and after pct which could cause gyno after your pct.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    He probably meant 50mg of dbol ed for a total of 350mg a week. I'd run an AI (femera, l-dex etc.) with that cycle. You've got a lot of aromatizing agents and without an AI you will have a tremendous amount of estrogen built up during and after pct which could cause gyno after your pct.

yes, thank you, i hope all of u would think about what ur lookin at. yes it was a miss print. i woulndt make it throuhg the cycle with 350mg ed hahaha, its 50mg ed-350mg/wk. My last cycle was a test only cycle and i only used higher doses of my nolva for pct and it worked fine. But i have been lucky bc there was a one cycle that i didnt do any pct (i know, not very smart).

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    run the prop till 12 1/2 so pct lines up correctly. u could even run it to week 13 to make recovery easier on the body. as for pct u might want to try the 100mg/ed for 30 days because of the hgih doses.

what do you mean? go til wk 12.5 with prop bc it will make the pct line up easier? please explain.

One more question.....

with doses this high are there any other supplements that should be utilized throughout my cycle?? anything that may make it easier on my body, or help sulitify my gains.... thanx

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    u are suppose to start pct 3 days after last shot of test prop. since u are running the deca to week 10 u start pct for deca 3 weeks after last shot. if u take your last shot of prop @ 12 1/2 weeks that means u start pct at week 13. this way pct lines up correclty

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    u are suppose to start pct 3 days after last shot of test prop. since u are running the deca to week 10 u start pct for deca 3 weeks after last shot. if u take your last shot of prop @ 12 1/2 weeks that means u start pct at week 13. this way pct lines up correclty
    oh ok. i gotcha now, thanx bro. Sometimes simple things dont click haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Braz_Machine
    Ronnie Colman,

He used to take dbol by the handfull. In the gym he would take and dump dbol pill in his hand and never count them he just dumped in how ever much he thought he needed for that day. Crazy it seems. But that is what he did. Arnold said if it wasn't for Dbol he would not have been the size he was. He quoted Dbol was the backbone to his bodybuilding supplements.

Peace,
    Braz_Machine
    i think it was very obvious that 350mg ed of dbol was a typo, and yes it is suposed to be 35mg ed. but trying to convince people of taking stupid doses like that isnt funny. people come onto this msg board looking for real help, not to die. i mean what if i had been very ill educated on AS and was told by u, oh yea coleman and arnie pop pills like skittles blah blah blah, and i did take stupid amounts of dbol and killed myself, that **** aint funny!!

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    well braz machine didi say "crazy it seems", and anyway if you were lookin to be so healthy you wouldnt be on steroids anyway.......nobody is trying to give you misleading advice, these guys were just making sure that was a typo

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    well braz machine didi say "crazy it seems", and anyway if you were lookin to be so healthy you wouldnt be on steroids anyway.......nobody is trying to give you misleading advice, these guys were just making sure that was a typo

well boys......i just recieved my full cycle today in the mail, and 2 days ago i broke my hand in 2 places and have a cast on for 4-6wks

Thread Information