Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: clomid length

  1. #1
    M4S4eva is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    16

    clomid length

    ive been doing the;

    day 1: 300mg
    day 2 - 11: 100mg
    day 12 - 21: 50mg

    routine, and im on day 20 and i still feel like crap, i got an upset stomach, depressed, anxiety, paranoid etc...should i stay on for another week on 50mg or finish on day 21?

  2. #2
    Braz_Machine's Avatar
    Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    306
    What was your cycle?

    Braz_Machine

  3. #3
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    THe mood changes are very normal for most. Are you waking up with morning wood or how is your sex drive. That is the usual indicator I use prior to getting my blood checked to confirm the boys are up to speed again.

  4. #4
    M4S4eva is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    16
    no morning wood this morning but i did jack off just to make sure i wasnt going limp, i feel like i have no energy, i have no apetite aswell, should i be feeling this way on day 20 of clomid...i have an upset stomach too...im very worried please help

    i did;

    test 500mg weeks 1-11
    deca 400mg weeks 1 - 9
    dbol 40mg weeks 1-6

  5. #5
    bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,015
    M4 you told me way too much information.......

  6. #6
    M4S4eva is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    16
    sorry but im concerned as this was my first cycle

  7. #7
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by M4S4eva
    no morning wood this morning but i did jack off just to make sure i wasnt going limp, i feel like i have no energy, i have no apetite aswell, should i be feeling this way on day 20 of clomid...i have an upset stomach too...im very worried please help

    i did;

    test 500mg weeks 1-11
    deca 400mg weeks 1 - 9
    dbol 40mg weeks 1-6
    I am 4 weeks after last injection here... my cycle started with 500 mg deca a week, 1 gram of test, continued like that for 3 months, dropped the test down to 750 for the rest of the 8 months with on and off again M1T mini cycles while staying consistent with the test.

    Last week I was hitting zero testosterone and was having a rough time. Dropped weight (10 lbs water bloat), started tongkat ali, tribulus and clomid... the depression and bad feeling went away over the weekend, sex drive was GONE Friday thru Monday... wife could not arrouse me for nothing, and I mean when she does licky licky on the d-icky I normally find completely irresistable did not work. Well it seems by Monday the tongkat/tribulus/clomid combination was starting to kick into high gear, balls went more then doubled to almost going on tripling in size from about Friday thru Tuesday... Tuesday and Weds (yesterday) the sex drive was coming back... this morning I had incredible morning wood and sex drive that was reminiscent of being right back at week #4 of cycle when testosterone was starting to really kick in... wife was so happy this morning as I was a porn star in bed before getting up for the day!! Aint I supposed to be in misery with no sex drive on week #2 of PCT???? Especially after 8 months on cycle and having had balls shrunken so bad I was possibly expecting to come out of this sterile. Nope I hosed down the wife with incredible amounts of cum. I am telling you PCT's "need" tongkat ali and tribulus... it can really make a big difference!

  8. #8
    M4S4eva is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    16
    bump

  9. #9
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    hey bro imo how are your gains? it's only 1 day, so it really doesnt matter....but are the boys back? get off if they are, if you are still shutdown keep running(with nolv preferably)......clomid jacks alot of people up pretty good normally, so some of what you experienced is normal
    imo run -2 gramms of trib ed can never hurt

  10. #10
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    hey bro imo how are your gains? it's only 1 day, so it really doesnt matter....but are the boys back? get off if they are, if you are still shutdown keep running(with nolv preferably)......clomid jacks alot of people up pretty good normally, so some of what you experienced is normal
    imo run -2 gramms of trib ed can never hurt
    I've only been on PCT for about 12 days and have come full circle with a great recovery so far... the boys are certainly back, nice and as big as I remember them being in long long time... you think I should drop out of PCT already or just hang in there to make sure for the full 20 days?

    I was just going to take 50 mg clomid a day and try to rush some more gear in here and forget about PCT... but it seems to be going so well I might just stock for next time and go ahead and give the body a few months break....

  11. #11
    M4S4eva is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I've only been on PCT for about 12 days and have come full circle with a great recovery so far... the boys are certainly back, nice and as big as I remember them being in long long time... you think I should drop out of PCT already or just hang in there to make sure for the full 20 days?

    I was just going to take 50 mg clomid a day and try to rush some more gear in here and forget about PCT... but it seems to be going so well I might just stock for next time and go ahead and give the body a few months break....
    bump thread for this guy

    thanks for the replies guys, i kinda wanna get off asap coz im actually feeling paranoid to the point of thoughts of suicide...not good

  12. #12
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I've only been on PCT for about 12 days and have come full circle with a great recovery so far... the boys are certainly back, nice and as big as I remember them being in long long time... you think I should drop out of PCT already or just hang in there to make sure for the full 20 days?

    I was just going to take 50 mg clomid a day and try to rush some more gear in here and forget about PCT... but it seems to be going so well I might just stock for next time and go ahead and give the body a few months break....
    yeah bro, take some time off.... save it for a Dec/Jan bulker.....
    as for the clomid, i would continue with it another couple days unless you are experienceing what the thread starter is.....i dont do it like I should, but hit up the doctor and have the levels checked, then drop the clomid if you are good.....it will also give you a good rule of thumb as to how you recoever, if you've never been before.....i don't really enjoy running clomid either

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •