simplecanibus is offline Associate Member

Lives taken from DNP

Ok. There have been a lot of DNP posts lately. Low doses, or average doses ran correctly, don't seem to be as dangerous as many people may have previously thought. My question is this: People have still died from dnp. Can anybody tell me exactly how these people died from dnp? Were they stupid and just not follow the necessary precautions with such a strong substance, or is it like a hit and miss with taking dnp, sometimes it gets you and sometimes it misses you? I'm curious and want to know.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simplecanibus
    Ok. There have been a lot of DNP posts lately. Low doses, or average doses ran correctly, don't seem to be as dangerous as many people may have previously thought. My question is this: People have still died from dnp. Can anybody tell me exactly how these people died from dnp? Were they stupid and just not follow the necessary precautions with such a strong substance, or is it like a hit and miss with taking dnp, sometimes it gets you and sometimes it misses you? I'm curious and want to know.
    i'll bump a long one for that!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    the last report i heard of anyone dying was about 2yrs ago a kid in his early 20s died.i believe it stated he was 3 days into it and he just overheated..basically cooked himself..not sure his dosage.i think some can have an alergic reaction to it,which cant be good.personally i have no need or intensions of ever using it.

joevette is offline Banned
    It's not possble to "cook" yourself. On 600mg of DNP by bbt goes up only half a degree. It is possible to die from a serious alergic reaction, but I've never heard of that happening. That's why you start at a low dose to see how you'll react. The very few people that I have heard of dying from DNP were on various recreational drugs as well, partying all night on E etc. During the 1930s DNP was prescribed to over 250,000 people. I can't remember reading about a single death. Many of those people took it yearround. The FDA only took it off the market because of potential caderac(sp?) issues which were later disproven. It also has a long half life (36hrs) so people underestimate this. The only mysterious death I've ever heard of was a guy named Johhny_U, one of Glister's friends, but I don't know the particulars of that.

DNP is a relativley safe but misserable drug. It's great for quick weight loss or in smaller doses it makes a nice addition to a cutting cycle with some cardio and T3. At higher levels you will feel like you're going to die, but as long as you stay well hydrated and don't have an allergic reaction you will be fine.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Ah thats why people drink so much water and powerade while on dnp
    but I think at 200mg its unlikely you will die or cook yourself and also
    stay cool.

Gilster is offline Member
    DNP affects your respiratory system.

See the guy down below in my signature, Johnny_U ?

One of the smartest bros and Mods anywhere. He did DNP many times. One time he did DNP and he just keeled over and died. His lungs shut down and he was found flopped over his computer by his college roomate... DEAD.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    that's taking the sport too far....sorry about your (OUR) loss.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    So would 200mgs a day me safe? i am about to try one next month. how can i tell if i am not suitable to take dnp ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    DNP affects your respiratory system.

See the guy down below in my signature, Johnny_U ?

One of the smartest bros and Mods anywhere. He did DNP many times. One time he did DNP and he just keeled over and died. His lungs shut down and he was found flopped over his computer by his college roomate... DEAD.
    so what precautions can a dnp newbie take to ensure he doesnt end up cooked?

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    so what precautions can a dnp newbie take to ensure he doesnt end up cooked?
    Don't take DNP .

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Couldnt have said it better myself. Too many people are hating on DNP .

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    It's not possble to "cook" yourself. On 600mg of DNP by bbt goes up only half a degree. It is possible to die from a serious alergic reaction, but I've never heard of that happening. That's why you start at a low dose to see how you'll react. The very few people that I have heard of dying from DNP were on various recreational drugs as well, partying all night on E etc. During the 1930s DNP was prescribed to over 250,000 people. I can't remember reading about a single death. Many of those people took it yearround. The FDA only took it off the market because of potential caderac(sp?) issues which were later disproven. It also has a long half life (36hrs) so people underestimate this. The only mysterious death I've ever heard of was a guy named Johhny_U, one of Glister's friends, but I don't know the particulars of that.

DNP is a relativley safe but misserable drug. It's great for quick weight loss or in smaller doses it makes a nice addition to a cutting cycle with some cardio and T3. At higher levels you will feel like you're going to die, but as long as you stay well hydrated and don't have an allergic reaction you will be fine.

I guess if you do your homework and start at a low dose, you should be fine. Dnp like all other stuff is safe IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING. and just like other drugs and chemicals, it must be respected.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Can you die from taking DNP ? Sure can, just like aspirin and ephedra.

ASPIRIN SIDE EFFECTS:

Damage to the lining of your stomach, prolonged bleeding time, wheezing, breathlessness, ringing in the ears, hearing loss, chronic catarrh & runny nose, headache, confusion, nausea, vomiting, GI upset, GI bleeding, ulcers, rash, allergic reactions, hives, bruising, abnormal liver function tests, liver damage, and hepatitis. If you take too much, the toxic effect is Kidney Damage, severe metabolic derangements, respiratory and central nervous system effects, strokes, fatal hemorrhages of the brain, spleen, liver, intestines & lungs and DEATH (300 to 500 reported deaths per year).

EPHEDRA SIDE EFFECTS:

* nervousness
    * dizziness
    * tremor
    * alternations in blood pressure or heart rate
    * headache
    * gastrointestinal distress
    * chest pain
    * myocardial infarction
    * hepatitis
    * stroke
    * seizures
    * psychosis
    * death

3308 adverse events for all dietary supplements, 1398 of these (42%) for the ephedra alkaloids
    137 reports of death, 81 deaths (59%) associated with ephedra alkaloids
    38 reports of myocardial infarction/heart attack, 32 reports (84%) associated with ephedra alkaloids
    98 reports of cardiac arrhythmias, 62 (63%) associated with ephedra alkaloids
    144 reports of hypertension, 91 (63%) associated with ephedrine alkaloids
    85 reports of stroke, 69 (81%) associated with ephedra alkaloids
    121 reports of seizure, 70 (58%) associated with ephedra alkaloids

Funny how I don't see people on this board screaming that no one should take aspirin or ephedra.

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    Exactly.

I tell somebody I am going to run a low dose of DNP at 200mgs for two weeks and they swear one day I'll die.

I just reply that anything can kill you if abused. Every substance on the planet is toxic, it's the levels that determine what amount will kill you or not. But, the fact that DNP has claimed the lives of some bodybuilders made me just want to know how DNP took their lives, so I can avoid doing anything similar to their end result. Thanks for all the info guys.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    This is how this works, if you take ECA there is a feedback loop, once your body reaches certain temperature, the feed back mechanizm will ower the metabolic rate to relife the temerature increase and bring the body back into homostasis (sp) Wih DNP there is NO feedback loop, you keep heating your self up and there is no way for the body to reduce that temp. increase, as you get hotter and hotter you start to demage organs from your brain to you liver...i have heard of a guy that needed ice enema, meaning icecubes rammed into his a$$hole and even people getting their guts opened up and ice being poored inside of them in efort to cool them down...now tell me is that the way you want to die i want to die at the playboy-mansion just like Helf will

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    This is how this works, if you take ECA there is a feedback loop, once your body reaches certain temperature, the feed back mechanizm will ower the metabolic rate to relife the temerature increase and bring the body back into homostasis (sp) Wih DNP there is NO feedback loop, you keep heating your self up and there is no way for the body to reduce that temp. increase, as you get hotter and hotter you start to demage organs from your brain to you liver...i have heard of a guy that needed ice enema, meaning icecubes rammed into his a$$hole and even people getting their guts opened up and ice being poored inside of them in efort to cool them down...now tell me is that the way you want to die i want to die at the playboy-mansion just like Helf will
    im with you bro ,i see no reason to use it

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    SV-1 I love you. I hope you know that

bigjayo is offline Associate Member
    The only thing I want cookin' is my hamburgers on the grill so my big ass can eat DNP is an extreme, if you want to go there do so, but ecy works fine for most.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    stick to the clen

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    stick to the clen
    I soooo hate clen .

Thread Information