seriouslifter is offline Member

Cutting Cycle/ Losing BF%

Whats a good cycle to build lean muscle/strength and lose fat? I have posted before but no one answered. My last cycle I did was sust and deca . Should I do Test/tren and winny? Tren & Winny or test pro and winny and so on. What about clen /t3? EQ? There are 2 kinds of Tren (Ace and Enth). What cycles have you guys done for cutting/dosages and how long? Can I mix prop with Tren in 1 shot? Help please
    Last edited by seriouslifter; 09-16-2004 at 08:12 AM.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    It's not really feasable to cut and gain size at the same time. What you would want to do is keep your diet clean to minimize fat gain while trying to gain pure muscle mass. If you are wanting to cut, What works for me is clen 2 on/2off with eca stack in between.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    Whats a good cycle to build lean muscle/strength and lose fat? I have posted before but no one answered. My last cycle I did was sust and deca. Should I do Test/tren and winny? Tren & Winny or test pro and winny and so on. What about clen/t3? EQ? There are 2 kinds of Tren (Ace and Enth). What cycles have you guys done for cutting/dosages and how long? Can I mix prop with Tren in 1 shot? Help please
    propose your own cycle and we will critique it for you..no one will just give it to you bro! do research! besides the whole "cutting" deal is 85% diet and cardio even with a.s.

Thread Information