johndissel is offline New Member

any help for newbie of the board

hey guys, just got hooked up to your board. i think its great. well down to business... i have done some as. but im kind of dazed at what i want to do....now. i have aratest 2500, dbol , andriol , tren ., primabolan depot 50mg, and winstrol . im not to sure how to stack this, or what to put with what. i what to gain about 10-15 good pounds, after i cut my loses. any one help out a brother.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow thats alot of stuff. How much of each do you have? What is you cycle history? Last but not least what are your stats?

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Aratest at 500 mgs a week for 10 weeks
    D-bol at 30 mgs a day week 1-5
    tren at 75 mgs a day week 6-10
    winny at 50 mgs a day week 6-10

ive done about 5 cycles, nothing huge, normal test. winny, think. im about 225 around 13-14 %. i have two bottles of aratest, 20 shots of winny, 200dbol, 40 amps of prim., 20cc of tren ., and 50 andarol50

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Well it looks like you don't have enough gear for the cycle I posted above... and you really don't have enough tren or winny to even mess with{my opinion} so I would just run Test at 500 mgs a week for 10 weeks and D-bol at 30-40 mgs a day for the first 5 weeks......check your aratest bro, If it is lot e then it is underdosed and will only yield about 113mgs of enanthate per ml...instead of 250mgs/ml like it is supposed to...

nah i dont see an e, i can get ahold of more gear, thats no problem, hey what does prim. do, i hear from some boys that it is a great . any experience. thanks bud

Thread Information