Thread: Tough question

Aguro is offline Associate Member

Tough question

Ok i had that silly idea last night and was wondering if it would be possible say i want to inject t-400 twice a week, i know that usually test 400 should be injected every 2 day so that you always have prop running.. But i tough instead of shooting more each week, i would use d-bol the day that the prop is not in my blood stream.. I dont know if you guy follow me.. anyway say i inject t-400 on monday, i wont have prop running until (wensday spelling please) so i run say 40 mg every day of d-bol until wensday, the prop as a halflife in the blood stream of 2 day i think soo i would be ok until friday Soo thusday i shoot my second cc of t-400 and wont have any prop in my blood stream until sunday.. soo saturday i would run 40 mg of d-bol until the next prop hit me and on and on.... Think it would be a good way to have constant test lvl if i split the 40 mg of d-bol througout the day that i have no prop in my blood stream?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    thereis only 20 or 25mgs of prop per 400mgs so i wouldnt worry about injection that every or every other day. id just do 400mgs twice a week .

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguro
    Ok i had that silly idea last night and was wondering if it would be possible say i want to inject t-400 twice a week, i know that usually test 400 should be injected every 2 day so that you always have prop running.. But i tough instead of shooting more each week, i would use d-bol the day that the prop is not in my blood stream.. I dont know if you guy follow me.. anyway say i inject t-400 on monday, i wont have prop running until (wensday spelling please) so i run say 40 mg every day of d-bol until wensday, the prop as a halflife in the blood stream of 2 day i think soo i would be ok until friday Soo thusday i shoot my second cc of t-400 and wont have any prop in my blood stream until sunday.. soo saturday i would run 40 mg of d-bol until the next prop hit me and on and on.... Think it would be a good way to have constant test lvl if i split the 40 mg of d-bol througout the day that i have no prop in my blood stream?
    there is no doubt you would still grow on 2 shots t-400/week.....using dbol inbetween would be a waste of good dbol.....your best bet would be to take a half cc eod, or simply run it the way you were planning too

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    Alright thanx alot guys
    With that 400 or 600 mg of deca ?
    I been off for 3 month.. Is it too soon to hit it that hard?
    Last cycle was 13 week of equipoise at 400 mg and omnadren at 500 mg a week

Thread Information