Thread: Deca 300 and EQ

tito2484 is offline New Member

Question Deca 300 and EQ

HI, I'm new to the board and have a couple of questions that hopefully some of you guys can answer. I'm gonna be starting my second cycle in about a month, my first one included just d-bols(10 mg each tablet) and cypionate , i was trying to gain some weight which i did (185-200). Now I will be doing some Deca 300 and EQ for about 10 weeks, and then thinking about doing some winstrol toward the end of the cycle (week 9-11). How does that sound? Also, is the clomid on this website legit, if so, how many bottles should I get.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    It doesnt sound good bro. You need to run some test in that cycle. Try some Test E.
    Also of course its legit, its one of the sponsors, 1 bottle would suffice i think.

Really, I just don't want to overdue too much....I'm not really trying to gain much more size...maybe like 5 or 10 pounds....I just want to harden up alot more

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    u need test regardless of whst u think. deca and eq will shut u down. withouth test, u will have no libvido and a limp dick

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    u need test regardless of whst u think. deca and eq will shut u down. withouth test, u will have no libvido and a limp dick

you would be hung like a gnat bro without it!!

Alright, I think I'll just do the eq and test enathalate with the winstrol at the end of my cycle. How many mg's do you think I should do for all three of them. I am 21 years old, 6 feet tall, and weigh a little over 200lbs with a low bf %.

i think u should do some more research before jumping into everything. research PCT, nolva, test enanthate , l-dex

Trust me I have been doing my share of research since my last cycle and have asked many other people who I know have run EQ w/DECA AND EQ W/TEST E, I'm just trying to get a couple of more opinions and ideas from other people on which I should do. I was only thinking about doing the deca because of its affect on the joints, but have been a little cautios about the whole deca-dick thing...I'm not looking forward to that **** which is why I'll probably to the test and eq.

im just telling u to do more research, cause if u are asking us how many mg's of each compound u should take..... then u arent ready for another one. just my .02

ok thanx....i know how many mg's I'm gonna take i just wanted to see what u guys thought about. I'm gonna be doing 300mg/a week for like 10 weeks, and then week 9-11 I will do some winstrol 50 mg every other day.

Thread Information