Nickster#1 is offline Banned

ECY results so far

I started an ecy cycle 7 days ago, only doing it once a day in the afternoon, 25mg ephederine, 200mg caffiene, 2.5mg yohimibine, my diet has been morning shake at 7am with 16oz nonfat milk, 1 cup raw quick oats, 1 bannana, and 2 scoops prorated protien. Lunch at around 1pm, chicken breast or a piece of lean beef and some noodles with a vegie. around 4pm I take ecy stack and by 5pm I am at the gym doing my 1 hour of cardio fat loss, HR at 65% of target. Then I do some light lifting (I am nursing a tender shoulder for about a week), and then about an hour after I am done I will have another shake (without the oatmeal) and a piece of fruit. Since I started doing this 7 days ago, I have lost 12 pounds. I started at 240lbs and now down to almost 227lbs. My BF has always been a little high, being 25% almost amonth ago. I am going to start my sust and deca cycle in a few weeks, but before I do I wanted to drop some BF and let my shoulder heal a little bit. My Dr. said I probably have some inflammation in part of my rotater cuff.
    So I am thinking about 1 more week on this ecy stack, maybe get down to 215, and then start lifting heavy again and bring my calorie intake back up and eat super clean for 2 more weeks and then start my first cycle.
    So what do you all think? Does this sound OK? I would like to hear some feedback from everyone.

joevette is offline Banned
    Congrats, that's a good bit of weight. However, I don't think the ecy played much of a role in the fatloss. I ussually take about 6 times the amount you are taking, not that I'm advising you to do so but you may want to increase the dose a little. Also, cardio in the am on an empty stomach is the best way to lose fat.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    All that i see is breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the form of PWO. That is only three meals. In order to get the calories that you need even in a diet phase, you would have to eat too much at those meals. What i think that you are doing is eating very few calories during the day and therefore losing a lot of weight (muscle, water, fat). Try splitting it up into 5-6 meals eating every 2-3 hours

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    you know wat bro in my opinion you should get yourself some clen and when u get on the sust/deca cycle do your clen with it....2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and on the off weeks do your ECY stack because sust/deca together will give u some extra fat aswell.....Make sure u still do your cardio 3-4 times a week empty stomach...you will definitely add on some lean muslce mass...my .02 cents

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Congrats, that's a good bit of weight. However, I don't think the ecy played much of a role in the fatloss. I ussually take about 6 times the amount you are taking, not that I'm advising you to do so but you may want to increase the dose a little. Also, cardio in the am on an empty stomach is the best way to lose fat.
    Ya, I know about hte morning being the best time, but because of my schedule, it would be real hard for me to get my cardio in in ther morning. Besides, I hate doing cardio in the mornig unless I am hikeng in the woods. I eally like the ecy as it gives me good energy and suppresses my appetite.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    you dont need appetite suppression, you need to eat more often. You are probably losing almost as much muscle as fat at that rate! And you dont need the clen to lose weight, you need to get your diet in check first, then consider compounds to aid you. its not the pills its the diet and cardio!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    All that i see is breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the form of PWO. That is only three meals. In order to get the calories that you need even in a diet phase, you would have to eat too much at those meals. What i think that you are doing is eating very few calories during the day and therefore losing a lot of weight (muscle, water, fat). Try splitting it up into 5-6 meals eating every 2-3 hours
    So if I throw in a protien bar, or a piece of fruit in between my meals, is this what you are talking about? This is really my only concern about my weight loss is am I losing mostly fat, or am I losing muscle also.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    So if I throw in a protien bar, or a piece of fruit in between my meals, is this what you are talking about? This is really my only concern about my weight loss is am I losing mostly fat, or am I losing muscle also.
    this should be in the diet forum.... and NOONOOO that is fvcking horrible. you NEED TO EAT FIVE TO SIX MEALS A DAY, not 3 meals and fruit. Your diet sounds all around horrible, and you need to read the cutting sticky. and protein bars are total trash, that collagen really builds muscles

read the cutting sticky, drop the fruit, have carbs only AM and PWO, eat 6 times a day, and yes your losing a ton of muscle!

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    you dont need appetite suppression, you need to eat more often. You are probably losing almost as much muscle as fat at that rate! And you dont need the clen to lose weight, you need to get your diet in check first, then consider compounds to aid you. its not the pills its the diet and cardio!!!!

But if he gets on a sust/deca cycle clen is recommended since his BF is 25% by the time he's done is deca/sust cycle his BF can hypothetically be estimated at 30-35%.......

Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    But if he gets on a sust/deca cycle clen is recommended since his BF is 25% by the time he's done is deca/sust cycle his BF can hypothetically be estimated at 30-35%.......
    yes but his diet is horrible and he obviously has not been dedicated to a cutting diet. At this point steroids should not even be a consideration until all other aspects are down. Back to that magic pills society, lol

go to the diet section and read the cutting sticky, then post a diet to be critiqued from what you learned. That is how you will lose weight and not muscle, not by using sustanon !

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    yes but his diet is horrible and he obviously has not been dedicated to a cutting diet. At this point steroids should not even be a consideration until all other aspects are down. Back to that magic pills society, lol

go to the diet section and read the cutting sticky, then post a diet to be critiqued from what you learned. That is how you will lose weight and not muscle, not by using sustanon !
    I dont think that doing 1 ecy stack aday puts me in the catagorie of magic pill society, especially since I am only doing it for a couple of weeks while nursing a soar shoulder. But you are right in saying that I havent ever been dedicated to a cutting cycle. As I said, I was just trying to lose a little BF before starting my sust/deca . This little cutting cycle is more of a trial and error cycle, hence my questions on this thread. To everyone that is responding, thank you as all your advice is well heeded. I will take a look at the cutting sticky.

i wasn't referring to you as being part of our "magic pill" society, rather i was referring to the comment kurrhams(sp) made about using clen , sust, etc.

Thread Information