alexmfc is offline Junior Member

Will i win this bet!?!

Hi guys i'm a newbie here but i've used aas in the past. Here's the deal: I made a bet with my buddy for $250. Im currently 165lbs, 11%bf. Here's the bet: By october 31st, i must be 175 at 8% bf. I believe i could accomplish this, here's my cycle

1-4 dbol 30mg/d
    1-6 prop 60mg/d
    1-6 fina 50mg/d

My plan of attack in terms of cardio and diet will be:
    Cardio the first 4 weeks will be moderate, 20 minutes 3 times a week, to minimize bloating and fat gains. The last two weeks, i will increase the cardio to 5 times a week, 40minutes a session.
    My diest for the first four weeks will be moderate to high carbs, high protien. THe last two weeks i will get on a cutting diet, very low carb, high protein and high fats.

WHat you guys think, will i win this bet??

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I wouldn't scratch the dbol and add winny, up the test prop to atleast 75mgs ed, same with the fina, Also I'd run ldex with this...
    If your diet and cardio is in check you could win that bet no doubt.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Have to agree with Mbaraso.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds plausable but the b/f % could be your downfall if any. Only 5 wks the d-bol will add quickly(water) good luck.

needle is offline Senior Member
    The weight wont be an issue, its the b f % that could be your down fall... Add whinny or EQ and get rid of the dbol !!!

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    At your age and weight you could do this with really hard training. Correct me if im wrong but are you gonna do just cardio? Wheres the heavy lifting? if you want to make quality gains youve gotta torture yourself in the gym with heavy lifting lots of protein and lots of sleep! When I was your weight ( back in grade school) i put on alot of muscle weight fast just by doing this. I believe AS should only be used when your at your natural peak and no matter what you do or how much u eat or how hard you train you just cant gain anymore thats when you should start using. But if your at your peak you say 165? at 11% BF then I hope you are a very short guy cause that doesnt sound like youve put in the time liftin hard naturally. If im wrong and your 5'2" or something then all the best to ya

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    The weight wont be an issue, its the b f % that could be your down fall... Add whinny or EQ and get rid of the dbol!!!
    So you guys are saying add the winny and forget about the dbol . When should i add the winny, towards the end correct? SO my cycle should look something like this:

wk 1-6 prop 75mg/d
    wk 1-6 fina 75mg/d
    wk 3-6 winny 30mg/d

What do you guys think?

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    I say forget the bet and do it for yourself. I'd never bet on something silly that involves my health. Just me though..

Peace,

CC

Quote Originally Posted by bigrthanu
    At your age and weight you could do this with really hard training. Correct me if im wrong but are you gonna do just cardio? Wheres the heavy lifting? if you want to make quality gains youve gotta torture yourself in the gym with heavy lifting lots of protein and lots of sleep! When I was your weight ( back in grade school) i put on alot of muscle weight fast just by doing this. I believe AS should only be used when your at your natural peak and no matter what you do or how much u eat or how hard you train you just cant gain anymore thats when you should start using. But if your at your peak you say 165? at 11% BF then I hope you are a very short guy cause that doesnt sound like youve put in the time liftin hard naturally. If im wrong and your 5'2" or something then all the best to ya
    Of course there's going to be heavy lifting!!what kind of question is that??
    I've been training for four years and i was up to about 185 at one point, but however do to an injury, i came down to 150, and now im back to 165lbs. Also, im 5'7, not 5'2.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    Thats cool bro! thats a respectable weight for your size, im not being a dick im just conserned that you could have alot more natural growth but if your 185 not injured and 5' 7" thats pretty good. If youve been 185 before you would have no trouble puttin the size back on fast. i was injured 4 years ago, cut my bicept tricept right in half(kinda a bad scene bad temper got the best of me) after 90 stiches and about 3 months i started working out again. My arm was so small after the 3 months i coulda slid it out of the cast. Shrunk from 220 to 205 so depressing but your body remebers and after a few months i had gained 10 lbs back. Didnt meen to be an ass just wondering if you coulda reached your goal via a safer method thats all

Thats cool bro! thats a respectable weight for your size, im not being a dick im just conserned that you could have alot more natural growth but if your 185 not injured and 5' 7" thats pretty good. If youve been 185 before you would have no trouble puttin the size back on fast. i was injured 4 years ago, cut my bicept tricept right in half(kinda a bad scene bad temper got the best of me) after 90 stiches and about 3 months i started working out again. My arm was so small after the 3 months i coulda slid it out of the cast. Shrunk from 220 to 205 so depressing but your body remebers and after a few months i had gained 10 lbs back. Didnt meen to be an ass just wondering if you coulda reached your goal via a safer method thats all
    Oh yeah definatley, thanx for the concern though. So, do you guys think i should have my cycle like this:

wk 1-6 prop 75mg/d
    wk 1-6 tren 50mg/d
    wk 3-6 winny 30mg/d

Does this sound good??

dieseL atC is offline Member
    up the winny to 50mg/ed

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member

Hes right you havnt even learned how to grow yet. The most important aspect to this whole goal is gonna be diet. If you are 165lbs screw the cardio and eating clean. Eat 5,000+ calories a day and you could do it without steroids . Eat!!!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Are any of you guys his mother or something? If the guy wants to take steriods to achieve a goal then that's his business, not everyone takes steriods with the goal of looking like Ronnie Colman.
    And if any of you you have taken a prop/tren /winny cycle you would know that when done right that cycle will yield weight gain while dropping bf%.
    Run it like this bro:
    Week 1-6 prop 75mgs ed
    Week 1-6 fina 75mgs ed
    Week 1-6 winny 50mgs ed
    ldex .25 throughout
    Clomid 3 days out.

You can also use clen or eca to help you along.
    And I'll also add that I think this cycle is best when run 8 weeks..>
    Goodluck,

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    You could do that naturally. First month eat 5000 calories and then next two weeks just do major cardio and heavy sweat. Im guessing you dont gain weight too easily so the last two weeks should be an easy weight loss.

What ever you take, just make sure you have the last two weeks to reach your body fat goal. For that much money, your friend will go straight for your stomache so do ABS A LOT.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I would definatly get some ldex like Mbaraso said..

Thread Information