Vidooch is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up poppin my cherry soon! (cycle critique)

Whats up AR members!! I haven't been around here in a while due to personal stuff i needed to take care of but i'm back. i haven't missed a day in the gym though! Just wanted to let you guys know that i am planning my first cycle and will be buying the gear within the next few weeks (WOO-HOO). Here is my propsed cycle. As always, any critiques are welcomed and i will take them all into consideration. (My stats are in my profile)

wks 1-13: 500mgs test enanthate /wk
    wks 1-12: 400mgs eq/wk
    10mgs nolva and .25mgs L-dex throughout

PCT: Day 1 - 300mgs clomid, 20mgs nolva, .25mgs L-dex
    Day 2-10 - 100mgs clomid, 20mgs nolva, .25mgs L-dex
    Day 11-21 - 50mgs clomid, 20mgs nolva, .25mgs L-dex

I also take 1 multivitamin a day.

I have been sticking to my diet at 1.5g of protein/lb of body weight, med carbs, and very litle fats for the past month and will continue to do so throughout my cycle (put on 8 lbs so far).

I will post my workout routine in the workout forum as soon as possible. Once again any critiques are welcome. I will definitely be open-minded for most of you have WAY more experience than me in the iron game. Thanks a lot AR, i couldnt have done it without you
    Last edited by Vidooch; 09-16-2004 at 10:51 PM.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidooch
    Whats up AR members!! I haven't been around here in a while due to personal stuff i needed to take care of but i'm back. i haven't missed a day in the gym though! Just wanted to let you guys know that i am planning my first cycle and will be buying the gear within the next few weeks (WOO-HOO). Here is my propsed cycle. As always, any critiques are welcomed and i will take them all into consideration. (My stats are in my profile)

wks 1-13: 500mgs test enanthate /wk
    wks 1-12: 400mgs eq/wk
    10mgs nolva and .25mgs L-dex throughout

PCT: Day 1 - 300mgs clomid, 20mgs nolva, .25mgs L-dex
    Day 2-10 - 100mgs clomid, 20mgs nolva, .25mgs L-dex
    Day 11-21 - 50mgs clomid, 20mgs nolva, .25mgs L-dex

I have been sticking to my diet at 1.5g of protein/lb of body weight, med carbs, and very litle fats for the past month and will continue to do so throughout my cycle (put on 8 lbs so far).

I will post my workout routine in the workout forum as soon as possible. Once again any critiques are welcome. I will definitely be open-minded for most of you have WAY more experience than me in the iron game. Thanks a lot AR, i couldnt have done it without you

if this is your first cycle then dont worry about the eq, you will gain your ass off given everything is in check with just test bro! save the eq for the second cycle. other than that it looks great bro! good luck

Hugh-Hefner's-Son is offline Associate Member

+

This is the exact cycle that I am planning on jumping into in a month !
    Looks good and from what I hear it's an excellent 1st cycle for lean mass.

WHy do you think he shouldn't utilize the EQ ?? I am sure he will grow off just test, but it wouldn't hurt to run the EQ ?? I am interested to know everyone's thoughts on this...

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh-Hefner's-Son
    This is the exact cycle that I am planning on jumping into in a month !
    Looks good and from what I hear it's an excellent 1st cycle for lean mass.

WHy do you think he shouldn't utilize the EQ ?? I am sure he will grow off just test, but it wouldn't hurt to run the EQ ?? I am interested to know everyone's thoughts on this...
    I agree with the test only first cycle in theory but did not practice it. The main reason is to find out how your body reacts to each compound. For instance if you shoot deca and test, and never have done either before, how will you know if it was the estrogen from test conversion or the progesterone from deca?

However Eq has very mild sides and you can use it safely if your heart is set on it. The only thing to look out for is eq does dry some of our joints out. I know it did for me!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    My first cycle I did Test and EQ and loved the results. Cycle looks good.

Best of luck,

BLT

Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    thanx everyone for all your input. i will be honet, my heart is pretty much set on running eq with the test. but i will wait to see what other members' thoughts are on this.

Thread Information