Stephan is offline Associate Member

Dreadful docotrs visit

I just got home from the doctor, she sent me to have blood work done a few weeks ago and my cholestroel was high and my thyroid was high she told me to wait 2 weeks and get more blood work done she told my if it got worse she was going to put me on throid meds..I got the results back today and she said my thyroid was back to normal I told her today that i was on juice 200mg deca 500mg of tes e...she said this new blood work showed i had protien in my urine and that was causes by my kindeys and she said that was very bad she also said my liver enzynes were high she wants my to piss in a jug for 24 hours to see if my kidneys are working ok she also wants me to have a ultrasound on my liver kidneys and gull bladder...do you think i need to have all this done or do yall think i should wait this out i dont know what to do i think it is going to get worse because im half way through my cycle she also told me that the juice will make me lose hair and she said once i stop taking the juice i am going to lose everything i gained is this true...I am 20 years old and I have no concept of PCT i know this is bad but i dont know what i should do i am not taking clomid or novalex someone please give me some advice and explain to me what post cycle theropy is (pct) thanks... Is all of this normal or abnormal...I mean the test results

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Look in the Post Cycle Therapy forum and follow Pheedno's PCT when it's time. You can get Clomid/nolva from the site's sponsor in the upper right corner.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan
    I just got home from the doctor, she sent me to have blood work done a few weeks ago and my cholestroel was high and my thyroid was high she told me to wait 2 weeks and get more blood work done she told my if it got worse she was going to put me on throid meds..I got the results back today and she said my thyroid was back to normal I told her today that i was on juice 200mg deca 500mg of tes e...she said this new blood work showed i had protien in my urine and that was causes by my kindeys and she said that was very bad she also said my liver enzynes were high she wants my to piss in a jug for 24 hours to see if my kidneys are working ok she also wants me to have a ultrasound on my liver kidneys and gull bladder...do you think i need to have all this done or do yall think i should wait this out i dont know what to do i think it is going to get worse because im half way through my cycle she also told me that the juice will make me lose hair and she said once i stop taking the juice i am going to lose everything i gained is this true...I am 20 years old and I have no concept of PCT i know this is bad but i dont know what i should do i am not taking clomid or novalex someone please give me some advice and explain to me what post cycle theropy is (pct) thanks... Is all of this normal or abnormal...I mean the test results
    The lost gains are more true for you the younger you are... once you near or pass 30 then more gains are keepable but its also contingient on what you do to get your body back to normal in PCT. Most of body builders or others that get bulk from steroids and seem to keep it was the guys that just stay on steroids year around and never exit them.

You need to stop doing dbols, drolls, m1T, its ruining your organs... thats the problem with liver and other but also possible when playing around with needles to somehow catch hepititus... not common but the risk is there.

My doc said protein in the urine is bad bad bad... I hope you do OK but if I were you I'd exit everything until you know whats going on with your body.

The lost gains are more true for you the younger you are... once you near or pass 30 then more gains are keepable but its also contingient on what you do to get your body back to normal in PCT. Most of body builders or others that get bulk from steroids and seem to keep it was the guys that just stay on steroids year around and never exit them.

You need to stop doing dbols, drolls, m1T, its ruining your organs... thats the problem with liver and other but also possible when playing around with needles to somehow catch hepititus... not common but the risk is there.

My doc said protein in the urine is bad bad bad... I hope you do OK but if I were you I'd exit everything until you know whats going on with your body.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Best take her advice she sounds like a pretty good nurse. You should stop now before anything bad happens and wait a few more years learning PCT. If you do stop now without any PCT take 4-6 g of tribulus for awhile. Good luck

toolman is offline Banned
    It is funny how we seek answers we want to hear when the real ones do not satisfy us.

Look bro, you are asking complete strangers if your MD is right. She is absolutely right. Protien in the urine is very bad. Follow all of her advise and get off the gear. 20 is way too young to have these problems. My guess is that if you started a cycle without understanding PTC, etc....then it was not a well educated cycle and you should not be using gear yet.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude

I thought it was the complete opposite.. gains are easier to keep when younger because your body "turns back on" faster and you have more test in your system once it does this so thus the gains would be easier to keep. Someone correct me if im wrong though....

Thread Information