pimp is offline Junior Member

Question Another 1st Cycle question

As I posted yesterday im 6'2 20yrs old and 175lb(skinny). Thinking about using steriods to gain some mass and fill out my body. Could you please recommend a novice cycle, I will be taking a trip to Mexico soon and would like to know what to purchase overthere please be elaborate and detailed. Thanks GUYS...!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pimp
    As I posted yesterday im 6'2 20yrs old and 175lb(skinny). Thinking about using steriods to gain some mass and fill out my body. Could you please recommend a novice cycle, I will be taking a trip to Mexico soon and would like to know what to purchase overthere please be elaborate and detailed. Thanks GUYS...!
    well i ll give you a detailed first cycle that is cheap as hell and easy to do at 20yrs of age!! go to the diet section, learn how to eat proper and grow grow grow!!! cant beat that **** can ya?? you are a still a little young to start a.s. bro! wait a few more years after you get your diet down and max out your natural abilities.. besides no one here will help you without doind your own research anyway bro. nothing is given to anyone here man do tons of research

Thanks HUNG- SOLO....its just that i have been eating tons and taking a protein shake 2-3 a day for like two months already and still nothing really major...i guess im just sick of being skinny..? anyone else have any comments??

Does anyone have any other comments...?

toolman is offline Banned
    Does anyone have any other comments...?
    Yes, first, if you aren't eating and lifting right if you are seeing no gains. It is a misconception to believe steroids will give you mass. If you are not eating, lifting and resting right on the gear, then you will still see little to no gains as you claim to have now.

Second, this board is here for advice and research. You should research everything you can find on heree, read and read again. Then you will have an idea for what to use for a first cycle and we can help with questions about it or comments.

Lastly, you should lift natural as long as possible. If you have not been lifting seriously for a couple years at least, you are not ready for gear.

This stuff is not a magic pill that puts on weight. It IS a way to get past natural limits but you have to push your body to that limit first.

Thanks HUNG- SOLO....its just that i have been eating tons and taking a protein shake 2-3 a day for like two months already and still nothing really major...i guess im just sick of being skinny..? anyone else have any comments??
    good give it more time bro! but seriously just because you eat tons doesnt necassarily mean you are eating like you should bro! what you eat and timing is the difference talk to s.c. in the diet forum.. is your protein intake almost twice your weight?? post your diet in the diet section and let them help you out bro

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Yes, first, if you aren't eating and lifting right if you are seeing no gains. It is a misconception to believe steroids will give you mass. If you are not eating, lifting and resting right on the gear, then you will still see little to no gains as you claim to have now.

Second, this board is here for advice and research. You should research everything you can find on heree, read and read again. Then you will have an idea for what to use for a first cycle and we can help with questions about it or comments.

Lastly, you should lift natural as long as possible. If you have not been lifting seriously for a couple years at least, you are not ready for gear.

This stuff is not a magic pill that puts on weight. It IS a way to get past natural limits but you have to push your body to that limit first.

nice post bro! bravo! so pimp hopefully you get the idea, save your money for now and spend it on more chicken and tuna hahahaha. seriously you have to have your diet down first BEFORE ANYTHING peace and goodluck

Thanks guys for the help.....!!

Thanks guys for the help.....!!
    yup!

Thread Information