allnewtome is offline New Member

whats the better way?

Bacl in college in my original attempt to sart a cycle I ordered from a company in Thailand. Oh they sent the product alright. It was only 2 small packages and I got a great visit from a customs and DEA guy. They seized the goods and wanted to ask me questions all about it. Needless to say I played dumb about a lot and didnt get in trouble but it scared the **** out of me. So here is the million dollar question. Since I am worried about being on the "watch" or "flag" list from the college incident- do you think I should just pay the big bucks to get a script for test, which I can do... or would you still try the overseas route. And if there happend to be an empty houses in your seasonal neighborhood....couldnt you just send the order to one of those mailboxes no one is using? Thanks in advance for the input guys

BigGenes is offline Member
    Well bud most guys use in state suppliers. Which means there is little to no worrie about anything being flagged. As for useing a different empty home, yea I did that a few times until I lost a package b/c someone picked it up! So I advise against that one. But good luck finding your in state guy buddy. Oh and don't ask the public, $hit you really can't ask anyone for one. So be careful and get refs when you think you found a guy. Good luck

SKiN is offline Member
    Gym Source..........

BigGenes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SKiN
    Gym Source..........
    good call skin. I didn't even think about saying that.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SKiN
    Gym Source..........
    Gym source = pay 4X the price.

Some guy offered me test enanthate 200mg per ml, 10 ml vail at my gym... all mine just for the on-sale price of $225.

Thread Information