geo777 is offline New Member

NEED HELP- First Timer

Hey Everyone, i just joined this site today. i am thinking of doing my first cycle soon, but i am really nervous. i have been researching A LOT and am pretty convinced, but not 100% sure yet. This is what i was thinking of a first cycle.

TEST ENANTHATE 250mg/week for 10weeks
    Then Clenbuterol for 2weeks after my last shot
    then Clomid for 30days after.

i am 20ys, 6'4 195Lbs and around 20% body fat (have a little pot belly)

My goal is to be 210Lbs. and Defined(really cut)

Also one more thing i have a bad stomach problems (acid reflux/Ulcer) i take meds everymorning. i dont know if that effects anything?

if i could get some feedback, see what you think and any advice that would be awsome. thanks!

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geo777
    Hey Everyone, i just joined this site today. i am thinking of doing my first cycle soon, but i am really nervous. i have been researching A LOT and am pretty convinced, but not 100% sure yet. This is what i was thinking of a first cycle.

Also one more thing i have a bad stomach problems (acid reflux/Ulcer) i take meds everymorning. i dont know if that effects anything?

if i could get some feedback, see what you think and any advice that would be awsome. thanks!

How old are you? You researched a lot and the best you could come up with is 250 test ew? You will never gain 15 pounds of muscle from 250 of test ew. Hmmmm maybe you should stay here a while and do some more research bro IMO.

Bigbear812000 is offline Junior Member
    Alright, you do need to hang here a little more before you start sticking yourself. lo less than 500mg a week two shots of 250. By the way the injections will not affect your ulcer but the orals might. if you do take them take them after large meals to stop irritation.

I don't think a test only cycle would be bad for a first cycle you just need more than 250mg a week.

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geo777

Your not gonna gain weight and get cut at the same time, not possible. Stick around more, you have a lot to learn.

needle is offline Senior Member
    That cycle would do barly if anything to reach your personal goal of 215 cut!!!
    How about this buddy:
    Test E 500 mg wk1- 10
    Dbol 30 mg daily for weeks 1-4
    Proper PCT

gibsonlpsd is offline Junior Member
    i would suggest cutting your body fat down to something in the teens. you can't run a bulk cycle and expect to get cut from it unless you are naturally lean, even at that you will still retain water. but personally, your b/f is too high to run a cycle right now. i would suggest something like 15%-17%. if you weigh 194 and you have 20% bf, then that mean 34 pounds of your body weight is fat. if you are looking to get too 210 and be really cut, you have to look at this releasticly. you need to cut body fat then go on a simple bulk cycle with 500mg of test e a week. then take some time off and go through a cut cycle. just my .02. good luck bro.

THanks for all the feed back...maybe i havent looked into it enough....ok so wat are some other suggestions? what could help me get cut? could i just take Clent? what other cycle could i do? i need help...thanks guys.

P Rock is offline Member
    bro, guys here look out for one another, they are trying to help you out by telling you to do more research, we wouldnt want to see you mess up your health by just jumping into it. read, read and read some more, everyday you learn something new here. click on the educational thread at the top and later you will be glad you did some research.

ya i have been reading for the past week straight...everyday...and i still dont know what to do thats y i signed up online.....to ask for help/questions/advice....so any sugestions to help you get cut/defined?

Thread Information