HollywoodM3 is offline Member

PONDERING DNP usage

Hey bros,

I have been pondering dnp usage, I am about 250lb with I would say 20lb of fat that I could lose. everything that I have read makes dnp usage not as bad as what I have been told in the past.

I have a few question about it.
    should you use AAS say prop, while on DNP, would this help, also it was unclear to me, does dnp only shed fat or is there some muscle in there as well.
    should you work out while on dnp, im not talking cardio but weight training, just seem that everyone say that they have a hard time just to get up in the morning, plus wouldnt you run the risk of over heating in the gym.

also what duration of a low dose (200mg) would be optimal to run, seems like 10days but I have read otherwise,

Im not sure if I should think about using it now or in the winter, due to me starting school, I sweat anyway, would want to be in class dripping.

I was told that it was not illegal to have, so does this mean that we can get it from a research company?

Im sure I will have more question

Thanks

HM

joevette is offline Banned
    For your first run don't use any AAS to see how you react to the DNP . I'd go 200mg for at least 20 days for 20lbs of fat. It will probably take closer to 30 days. Keep lifting while on it to maintain muscle. Eat high protein, low carbs, low fat and about 500-1000 calories below maintanance.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    From expiriance, DNP is muscle sparing you will not loose muscle mass, you will loose the glucogen which is stored in the muscle and the asocciated intracelular fluid, but no acctual muscle tissue...eat 50% protein and 50% carbs, and just marginal fat calories, basicly whatever you find in food like chicken, tuna etc...supplement with high doses of Anti-Oxidants...i would go for about 14-20 days on 200mg per day, see how it works and go from there, 3 days after stopping DNP carb up, day 1 - 7gm of carbs per kg of body weight and on Day 2 - 4gm of carbs per kg of body weight...i would still train just do what you can, as for cardio i would keep it to minimum adn only do it in a cold enviroment...stay safe & good luck...XXL

thanks bros,
    I am almost on my PCT now, can I do it while on that, or should I wait till im over that, something tells me I should wait,

also what suplement should I have on hand,

looking for any other input

also is there any time line in which you shouldnt run it, for example over 30 days...and it will lose its effectiveness,

Vit-C, Vit-E, Multi-Vitam, ALA, Amgnessium, Potassium, Calcium, that should do it, might want to use ECA just to have a bit of energy, and you can start whenever, i don't think being on PCT would have any effect on it...but be careful this **** can be deadly...get a small fan and always have it pointing at you, unless you live in Alaska...

Here is a link too everything you need to know about DNP

http://www.geocities.com/byggdegstor/dnpforside

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Agreed with mike. I start my 2nd dnp cycle tommorow for 5 days...cant wait

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by iNvid
    Agreed with mike. I start my 2nd dnp cycle tommorow for 5 days...cant wait

good luck bro!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Here is a link too everything you need to know about DNP
    Here's another one I recommend.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=115611

ah thanks bro's

does anyone suggest that I wait till I have a break from school to do it, mid December, I just dont want to be sweating my a** off in class, i dont think anyone would wanna sit next to me, and from what I have read, I dont even wanna touch anything b/c of staining

Also this is a big question of mine,

does anyone suggest going longer say 20-30 days at 200mg or going 7 days first 2 @200 and 7 at 400mg,
    would the out come be the same, i am just thinking that if I was able to loose the same in 20 day and have less sides that the chance of me gaining some of the weight back would be smaller..

let me know

HeY you, Bump

I say you wait till winter as you will sweat a lot...as for other info look up the links...XXL

I say you wait till winter as you will sweat a lot...as for other info look up the links...XXL

i live in the Philippines and its hot as hell all day, everyday. i wonder how il do

Airconditioned room...or maybe you will just die from overheating personally i would not touch it...this is not something you want to fak with just because you want to loose a few lbs, there is better ways...XXL

Airconditioned room...or maybe you will just die from overheating personally i would not touch it...this is not something you want to fak with just because you want to loose a few lbs, there is better ways...XXL
    been so curious about dnp , just ordered a bottle and am defintely going to start low dose if i get any adverse reactions i will just stop. wish me luck

Be carefull Bro and good luck...XXL

Before you start read this post, and do not do what that guy did...

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=123760

Be carefull Bro and good luck...XXL

Thnaks bro. will keep a diary in the members cycle results.

Can someone tell me what some tell tail sign are if you might be in trouble in this stuff, it almost seem that with the so called normal side effect, you would think your in big S**t..

is there a body temp that you dont want to go over..(im guessing 103-104) is there a feeling that you dont want to feel...im kinda lost here b/c its a non hormonal substance..which imo makes it almost like a silent killer....I just wanna make sure I stay safe and no when to get off if something goes wrong..

Bump!

joevette is offline Banned
    They say not to let your bbt go over 101, but on 600mg (1200mg built up total) my bbt only goes up one degree to 99. Start slow and work up (200mg for atleast the first 3 days). If you get into trouble with this stuff there is no way out so play safe.

Spoon, I would think you should be ok during the heat. I've gone as high as 600mg during this past hot, humid tennessee summer while working outside and I was fine. It wasn't until nighttime that I was suffering. SV-1 lives in the desert and takes DNP also, you just have to up your water intake to make up for the sweating.

Thread Information