Thread: test e results

gage032 is offline New Member

test e results

finished 6 wks of test e and 4wks of eq.test at 250 e 5days and eq 200 e 5 days.this was my 1st cycle.before cycle did 210lbs 4 times.today did 210lbs 10 times on bench press.I am very excited . checked on a benchpress calculator and it estimated my max at 280 give or take 5lbs.how many of you think these calculators are accurate.reason being i only have 210lbs of weight for my bench

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gage032
    finished 6 wks of test e and 4wks of eq.test at 250 e 5days and eq 200 e 5 days.this was my 1st cycle.before cycle did 210lbs 4 times.today did 210lbs 10 times on bench press.I am very excited . checked on a benchpress calculator and it estimated my max at 280 give or take 5lbs.how many of you think these calculators are accurate.reason being i only have 210lbs of weight for my bench
    Bro, I hate to be the bearer of Bad news, but the gear most likely didn't really have any effect on you. Why? Well, it takes 4+ weeks for Test to kick in and up to 6 weeks for EQ to kick in. You didn't run your cycle long enough...

thanks for the comment but i never really had a set cycle before i started.i just got some and decided totry it out .i was wrong about the test it was actually about 8wks which still doesnt make much of difference.maybe it just now kicking in.people around me have noticed a difference in my body.maybe just water though anyway waiting on another bottle of test now. but do you think the calculators are accurate

needle is offline Senior Member
    The test probably really started to work when u got off. TRUST ME do your research before you waste your money on another bottle of EQ!!! I bet u trained harder then u ever had!!! (MIND OVER MATTER) I can do 210 21 times and i got up 335 twice at the end of my cycle 5,9 195. So I would guess that your max is around 260 270?
    I have a good way to find out tho- how about maxing out buddy lol!!!
    THAT doesmt make since to me why u wouldnt, but u would calculate it lol

little-one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    The test probably really started to work when u got off. TRUST ME do your research before you waste your money on another bottle of EQ!!! I bet u trained harder then u ever had!!! (MIND OVER MATTER) I can do 210 21 times and i got up 335 twice at the end of my cycle 5,9 195. So I would guess that your max is around 260 270?
    I have a good way to find out tho- how about maxing out buddy lol!!!
    THAT doesmt make since to me why u wouldnt, but u would calculate it lol
    he cant max out because he doesnt have enough weight , meaning he probably works out at home.
    I say either buy more weight or get a gym membership

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    you need a set scheduale for juicing!!!!!!!!!!!!

because i only have 210lbs of weight right now like i said

needle is offline Senior Member
    got ya, sorry about that!!!!

Thread Information