Thread: juceing

Stephan is offline Associate Member

juceing

My doctor sent me to get blood work 2 weeks ago and i got the results back today...she told my she found protien in my urine and that could be my kidneys i told her i was juiceing and she told me to stop...is this normal???can i continue my cycle...im halfway through deca 200mg and tes e 500mg

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    A microalbumin test evaluates urine for the presence of a protein called albumin. Albumin is normally found in the blood and filtered by the kidneys. When the kidneys are working properly, albumin is not present in the urine. However, when the kidneys are damaged by diabetes, small amounts of albumin leak into the urine. This condition is called microalbuminuria. If blood sugar levels remain high and early kidney damage is not treated, larger amounts of albumin may leak into the urine. This condition is called macroalbuminuria. Macroalbuminuria indicates serious kidney damage that can lead to kidney failure.

A microalbumin urine test can be done on a sample of urine collected randomly (usually after the first time you urinate in the morning), on a sample of urine collected over a 24-hour period, or on a sample of urine collected over a specific period of time, such as 4 hours or overnight.

A microalbumin urine test is done to detect protein (albumin) in the urine, a condition called microalbuminuria. Microalbuminuria is most frequently associated with kidney damage from diabetes. However, many other conditions can lead to kidney damage, such as cirrhosis, heart failure, or systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).

Abnormal results may mean:
    Elevated microalbumin urine results indicate kidney damage. Because the amount of protein lost through urine varies, a diagnosis of diabetic nephropathy requires 2 or 3 abnormal urine samples within a 3- to 6-month period.
    A result of 300 mg or greater of protein in 24 hours indicates that the kidneys are leaking large amounts of protein (macroalbuminuria). Macroalbuminuria indicates serious kidney damage that can lead to kidney failure.
    For women with diabetes who are pregnant, a 24-hour urine result greater than 190 mg/24 hours is associated with high blood pressure (hypertension). A 24-hour urine result greater than 400 mg/24 hours is associated with intrauterine growth restriction, a condition in which the fetus is smaller than normal.

Test results can be affected by conditions such as high blood sugar levels, urinary tract infections, high blood pressure, heart failure, or a high fever during an infection.
    Recent exercise can affect test results.
    Rough handling, contamination, or inadequate refrigeration of the urine sample can cause inaccurate test results.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Great Post Bro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Great Post Bro!!!
    thanks, he sparked my interest

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    ****!!!!!!!!! Nice work. But I already knew all that!!!!! J/k Good post.

this still doesnt answer my question...am I ok is this normal or do i need to stop juiceing

i would follow the docs advice

Quote Originally Posted by Stephan
    is this normal

don't think so......

Well, im going to continue my cycle I spent too much money just to throw it away also, she wants me to do a test i have to piss in a jug for 24 hours so she can see if my kidneys are working...Im only 20 I hope these are just mild affects of the juice a couple weeks ago my thyroid was high today it is fine do i hope my kidneys will be the same way im kind of scared i was hopeing you people would tell me you had the same experiences

Quote Originally Posted by Stephan
    i was hopeing you people would tell me you had the same experiences

sorry, never experienced that

Thread Information