djacosta is offline Junior Member

longest time on winni and tren..

what is the longest time that i can stay on winni at 50mg eod and tren at

75mg eod....

thanks

Do you have any Test in there?

Winny needs to be run ED. 40mg will work, and dont run it for more than 5-6wks because it is liver hepatoxic. Milk thistle is always a good idea when taking any orals.

Tren can be run for a long time; however, the longer you stay on the longer it will take to recover because it will make you crash pretty hard. I wouldn't run it for more than 10-12wks unless I was going to add in HCG eventually. It is a good idea to run test a couple of weeks past Tren so your body has time to adjust without it.

260mg wk is where your are at now; I would run the tren at 50mg ED. However, if your running a good amount of test there should be no prob running Tren at such a low dose because it is so potent.

This is hypothetical because I dont know your stats, cycle history ECT....

i am going to run some test prop with it at 100mg eod...
    the winni i am running is not oral so is it still hepatotoxic or can i run it longer if i am taking injections...
    and you suggest instead of 75mg of tren eod to do it 50mg ed...is that better...i just heared tren has a longer half life so at least it should be eod...
    i think ill run the tren for 16 weeks and at the end add some hcg like you mentioned...i am running 2iu of gh also with it....my stats is 5'9 220 and 8% 28yrs and i have done over 10 cycles...thanks for the help

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    tren can be shot EOD but it is better to shoot it ED. based on personal experienece i always found by shooting it ED i got far less side effects, mainly being mood swings and aggressiveness.

winny needs to be taken ED also cause of the short half life. also u dont have to inject it. u can just drink your winny too if u dont want to shoot it anymore

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    tren can be shot EOD but it is better to shoot it ED. based on personal experienece i always found by shooting it ED i got far less side effects, mainly being mood swings and aggressiveness.

winny needs to be taken ED also cause of the short half life. also u dont have to inject it. u can just drink your winny too if u dont want to shoot it anymore

you can drink winnie??? hahaha sorry i had to do it..

u better not let SC see this. he is gonna haver a field day

ok so doing ed tren will dec my sides because i do have the anger and mood swings especially..so i will try 50mg ed of tren...and try prop at 75mg eod..and winni at 50mg eod...
    so now how long can i be using the injectable winni without worrying about hepatotoxicity?

the prop should be shot ED as well. and u need to have the prop dose higher than the fina dose, this way your dick will still work.

all three should be taken ED like this
    prop 75mg/ed
    fina 50mg/ed
    winny 50mg/ed

ok thanks but can i still take winni shots for 15 weeks or is that too long...
    thanks

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    15 wks on winny is way too long. 6-8 wks is the norm.

joevette is offline Banned
    Why only 2ius of growth, that's pretty close to a HRT dosage. I'd do atleast 4ius for atleast 4 months.

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    I am going to run a cycle like that in a month or so, I am runing

Prop 100mg ed wks 1-10
    Tren 75mg ed wks 1-8
    winny 60mg ed wk 5-10

t3 and clen

I am runing a short cycle this time my main goal is to loose body fat, I am also using this cycle to lead right into a 10-20day dnp cycle, I am just coming off a cycle like this that I ran a bit longer with EQ, I am taking the EQ out this time due to the hunger pains...

Thread Information