Georgie is offline Member

New, Question about the rules.

Hi i'm new here and I have a question about what constitutes source postings. Are you aloud to ask questions/opinions about products made by a certain company, or does this constitue source posting? ie Has anyone ever tried test e made by xxxxx lot # xxx, what do you think? Can you discuss the web sites of large mexican vet companies who manufacter AS or is that off limits?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    If you are using name of a company put a couple of * in there so people that know who they are will know and the once that don't won't ie. Q**li*yV*t i think that should be fine, however no sources names allowed at all....enjoy the board...XXL

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Bro, it is fine to ask about different products made by different manufacturers. They mean don't post information about someone who supplies steroids (like how to obtain them). But it is cool to ask about different companies and UGL and opinons on their products. Just DON'T post a suppliers name and say I got this, this, and this, from this guy.

www.AR-research.com is a great place to find alot of the things you need ....

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    www.AR-research.com is a great place to find alot of the things you need ....
    I second that!
    XXL

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well this is rather refreshing! THanks for taking the time to ask what you can and cannot do bro!

Thread Information