Virge is offline New Member

Ttokkyo labs and validity

hey guys i have just bought 10 ml of ttokkyo deca 300 and 20 ml of ttokkyo test enthanate is there any way that if i give u a batch number or anything like that if you could tell me if my gear is legit or fake thanx bros

lil help

cmon maybe some of you mods can help me out here

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i thought ttokkyo stopped making gear.. unless its just old stuff that is still left over.. im not sure... i could be wrong tho

Georgie is offline Member
    Just for the hell of it I checkd to see if they still have a web site. It is still there but I think it says under construction or something. Its in spanish, so i'm not sure. And this is just a rumor I heard, so don't quote me, I don't want to be spreading false information, but I heard that the guys that were behind ttoykko are now doing animal power (realatively new mexican vet gear) and are competing with QV. But like I said I'm not sure if it is true that they are the same people.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    i thought ttokkyo stopped making gear.. unless its just old stuff that is still left over.. im not sure... i could be wrong tho

No, you are right. Ttokkyo is out of bussiness for messing around with rec drugs, namely ketamine........Besides, I used some of their stuff before they went down. Underdosed crap to say the least.....

I would be skeptical of anyone selling Ttokkyo products, as well as the products themselves. Even if they aren't fake, they may still suck.....

thanks guys but what to do

thanks alot guys but what does this mean i should do i have already bought the **** so i dunno what to do and if i should still use it or not since i have no other source

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member
    You got it.... use it! See what happens, it might be great. You won't know until you try it.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't touch any TTokkyo, not even from EBAY.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman44
    You got it.... use it! See what happens, it might be great. You won't know until you try it.
    That's not very smart.......... what if it's fake and they put something harmfull in the vial.......

Thread Information