kansas5150 is offline New Member

should nolva be used

Im getting ready to start adding anadrol in with my cycle next week. Im on week 2 of duratestin 250, starting 500mg a week on my 3rd week, curious if a anit e is needed if anadrol is used, i have a limited availability on anti e where im from. i have ran a lot of cycles of test only in the past and have never had one sign of bitch tits and never used a anti e. but i here that anadrol is highly know for this. would the anadrol be good to save till my next cycle than being started this late in the game. thanks for answering my stupid ?

nitro884 is offline Junior Member
    I would defintely have some on hand , just in case gyno does become a problem.

kansas5150 is offline New Member
    is there a sign of gyno like soreness of nipples or something like that should trigger using a anti e. thanks

system admin is offline Owner
    YES! You should always have some on hand during a cycle to prevent certain side effects. Get it here. (shameless plug

http://anabolicreview-research.com/s...products_id=43

joevette is offline Banned
    You need vitamin b6 for anadrol to combat progesterone related gyno. I'd use nolva too 10-20mg ed.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    You need vitamin b6 for anadrol to combat progesterone related gyno. I'd use nolva too 10-20mg ed.
    Agreeed. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. I always use nolva daily on cycle. Helps counter the bad cholesteral AS brings on as well as keeps down estrogen related bloat...not to mention the fact it also prevents bras becoming a part of your wardrobe.

Thread Information