Slash10 is offline New Member

Switching gear during a cycle?

Right now I am taking T-Cyp & Deca but I am retaining much more water than I thought I would so I was considering switching to T-Prop & EQ. I have been on the cycle for 5 weeks, would it be okay to switch right now or would that cause any type of problems in my system?

SKiN is offline Member
    If you switched now you would be pretty much wasting all the Cyp and Deca you have shot so far... IMO you should finish this cycle. Look into some ancilliaries.... Your gear is just about to kick in...

yeah I understand that it is pretty much just about to kick in but I am already retaining more water than I want for the time being. Last time I did this cycle I really didnt retain much water at all but for some reason this time I am so I was trying to get away from that.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Slash10
    yeah I understand that it is pretty much just about to kick in but I am already retaining more water than I want for the time being. Last time I did this cycle I really didnt retain much water at all but for some reason this time I am so I was trying to get away from that.
    are you taking ldex and nolva? That helps keep the bloat down.

I am taking Nolva and am also drinking enough water to flush my system so I think its the gear.

Thread Information