JYZZA is offline VET

Help keeping gains/right cycle

Waz Up?
    I need help with keeping gains after my cycle. I'm getting ready to take 250-300 d-bol pills and 1 bottle of sustenon 250.
    How would I cycle that so I get huge and after coming of I wouldn't lose my gains. I'm trying now to get provolyn, but if I can't what else can I take to get lean muscle and not as much water retention. What do I do after a cycle? Do I need lots of clomid and if yes how much.
    Please help and drop me a line.
    Jyzza

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok first of all, before we get started. What are your stats and how many cycles do you have under your belt? 1 bottle of sustanon ??? Is it Loeffler 10ml, TTokkyo 5ml?? And are the dbols 5mg or....?? Thanks bro, and yes you will need clomid...take it for 3 weeks after your last shot of Sust...Start at 300 for day 1, then drop to 100/50/50. Others say differntly, but this is ONE of the MANY ways to do it. Make sure to get an anti-e incase of gyno, nolva,prov,liq, or arim. Probably won't need arim. at that dose. I was gonna wait for your response until I suggested a cycle...but I'd rather do it now, as to save time.

Sust250 @ 500mg Wk1-8
    Dbol @ 25mg wk1-4 (split it 3-4 doses throughout day)
    (Maybe get Deca , or EQ to give you bigger gains)
    Clomid
    Anti-e (Incase)

JYZZA is offline VET
    Thank you for your input.
    I'm 23 years old, 6" tall, 195 lbs at 10.9% of body fat at 19 lbs.
    I had it measured at Ballys 1 week ago. I have 2 cycles under my belt trying to go on third very soon. I want to get to 210 lbs and I don't care how. First I set my mind on 25mg a pill d-bol, but Iron Game said the 5mg d-bol is better cuz you can spred it out throuh out the day. So I guess I shoot for the 5mg ones. If I take d-bol for longer time will it put on more mass? Right now I can aford d-bol 5mg a pill (275 pills)and sus250 10ml 1 bottle if it's enough. I just want to get hughe over winter. Do you think 25mg a day of d-bol is enough. I can go up to 40mg if it will work better, let me know. EQ meaning equipoise right, and if yes how much? I have tried Deca w/ Omadren250. Deca didn't really work good so I want to try something else that puts on quality muscle. What do I do about the water retention from d-bol, should I worry about it. I want to grow and keep it. Please let me know what you think.
    If I have it all wrong tell me what gear I should get to put on like 20 lbs or more if possible.

THANK YOU, Jyzza

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, that Deca and Omnadren stack should have put some meat on you unless it was bunk. I think you can easily attain 210, probably more if you run a Sust/Dbol cycle, but it would be THAT much better to throw in maybe some EQ or Deca.

If you can't afford more, either save or for better cycle, or run it like this...

Sust. Wk 1-10 500mg (two injections p/week)

Dbol Wk1-4 25-50mg daily (try to find your tolerance for this oral, some respond to as little as 15, others need more)

*Deca/EQ 400mg (mix that in the same syringe as Sust to ease the pain)

Make sure to have Nolva/Prov. incase. Don't want to get man boobs when you don't have to, and get some clomid. That should be enough.

P

JYZZA is offline VET
    Thank you for your input PaPaPumP. I hope to get the gains and keep them. There is a possibility that I can get other tests like Aretest 250, Testerona 250. I'm not sure on how to spell them. Which would you say is best for mass and keeping mass from those 3 sus250, aretest250 or testorona250.
    Thank You for you info and time.
    Jyzza

P.S. On EQ 1-8 weeks with sus250 right?

Thread Information