shasha213 is offline New Member

gusher shot from delt

i have been taking test e coming up on my fourth week(500 mg a week for 10 maybe 12 with pcts ready) and am happy thus far. i had been taking all glute shots up until my last 2 shots. My last glute shot i hit a vein- could sense it didnt feel right before i fully injected or aspirated that something felt funny compared to all my other glute shots pulled out and sure enough a pea sized lump -black and blue collor-had formed with a little blood from shot area- I didnt panic switched out needles and did other side -no biggie. After that shot i wanted more injection options just in case. well tonight my second delt shot felt funny but i didnt listen to my body and injected anyway(1" 23 gauge needle) after the shot was finished i pulled out and got a gusher-didnt squirt everywhere just came out fast by the time the blood reached my elbow with a couple of drips it stopped as quickly as it started. looking at it know 10 minutes later theres no real irritation or bruising and i wasnt freaked out but i do have a question. bottom line was the shot successful? I did aspirate as best i could-hard for me at that angle- maybe i didnt pull back enough- i have read even a slight enough pull will show blood? i know to avoid the sciatic nerve on glute shoots what about delt are there any major spots to avoid and again was the shoot successful.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    My delts often bleed mroe than other sites when I inject..as long as you aspirate -and no blood enters the syringe- no problems.

shasha213 is offline New Member
    thanks for the response i take that as the injection was successful other than a hit vein in other words the test wasnt wasted

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with BS and the shot was not a waste...

Thread Information