Thread: Injection sites

Jarg is offline New Member

Injection sites

So i'm injecting 1.5cc (1cc test 250mg, 0.5cc 150mg deca ) 2x/ wk and it's my second cycle. I've been just using switching ass cheeks each time. My ass seems to be more tense now for each injection so it hurts a bit now but it's only been about 2 wks or so. My question is, is this ok or should i be using other muscels for injection sites.

I'm thin so I don't have a lot of muscel mass and it seems that 1.5cc will be alot for anything other than my gluts. I used to inject in my delts, but that was for the first cycle when i was using .75 cc. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you can inject into any muscle you want. i wouldnt do the traps, forearms and abs. all others are up for game IMO... I rotate my bis,tris,quads,glutes,pecs and calves. Sometimes i use my lats.

I also only use a 25g 1" dart for all tese injections
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I wouldn't inject into the calfs. I'm hearing more and more people steering away from it.

Good read.
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=73667

Connan007 is offline New Member
    I've always had good luck with the delts. It doesn't hurt there and it is easy to rub in. Try warming up the vile in warm water before injecting, that makes the oil more fluid and goes in alot easier. Rub real good for 1 to 2 minutues and it is virtually pain free. Good luck.

dtr98 is offline Member
    tried up to 2mls into pecs and 3mls into thighs

Jarg is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replies... so 1.5 in delts should be no problem then. Is there a benifit as far as efficiency in rotaing the muscels you inject to. Or is it just to lessen the pain?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarg
    Thanks for the replies... so 1.5 in delts should be no problem then. Is there a benifit as far as efficiency in rotaing the muscels you inject to. Or is it just to lessen the pain?

rotating the sites will lessen the chance you have for getting scar tissue over time. You're atill eventually going to end up getting it, but if you rotate it wont be in the one and only single place that you have been shooting.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information