Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hgh insane look

1 10.00%
  • Juiced out of ur mind look of 70's

9 90.00%
    215 is offline Associate Member

Juicer look or HGH look?

I have a question for all you steroid users out there and it is what look do u prefer the ronnie colemen, doran yates, and jay cutler hgh Gene alter freak look or the juiced out of ur mind look of the 70-80's like arnold, franco, lee haney etc. and i would also am wondering why you picked what u did. I prefer the arnold look honestly myself i think the new guys look insaner than i thought anyone would ever be and i'd wanna look like that for a day but never for the rest of my life and the arnold look is much more natural looking than the nre muscle struture of these new guys doran yates lats are bigger than my arms.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    HGH needn't make you look like a freak, it's like anything - it depends how you use it.
    Check out some of the guys on this board who have used HGH to get lean, buylongterm or letmein.
    It's all about using or abusing.

215 is offline Associate Member
    uh huh like i said which do u prefer the HGH insane look of the pro BB today or just the juice nuts of the 70's simple ? i thought

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I like the as big as they can get freaks of today. I would rather look like arnold. But the big guys are intresting to me.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    OK sorry, I took it that you were saying HGH would make you a 'gene alter freak.

joevette is offline Banned
    If the guys of today didn't have those growth guts then they would look pretty good. I don't think you can beat Arnold's look with the huge upper body and tiny waist, well he did need bigger legs but other than that I think he was about perfect.

Thread Information