pure is offline New Member

ejaculating hormones???

I think this is a stupid question but just to shut my misses up can someone answer it anyway . She has recently had an outbreak of pimples/acne which she is convinced comes form me ejaculating in her while i am on juice !!
    Is it possible ?

SaTyR is offline Member
    No that is not possible , hormones (testosterone ) are not found in sperm .

massimo is offline Junior Member
    Bro why would you ejaculate inside her anyways. Do you want babies. Thats something I would never risk. To answer your question, NO. She is not breaking out from your sperm.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pure
    I think this is a stupid question but just to shut my misses up can someone answer it anyway . She has recently had an outbreak of pimples/acne which she is convinced comes form me ejaculating in her while i am on juice !!
    Is it possible ?
    That is so weird, someone else thinks it is possible. I think there is something to that. I know I am gonna get some **** for it but I believe it could be true!

mustang331 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by massimo
    Bro why would you ejaculate inside her anyways. Do you want babies. Thats something I would never risk. To answer your question, NO. She is not breaking out from your sperm.

Ummm she's prob on birth control which is almost just as effective as a condom!

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by massimo
    If only they could invent a tablet that girls could take that would prevent them from getting pregnant, now that would be neat!

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Mustang you swine you beat me to it!

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    Ummm she's prob on birth control which is almost just as effective as a condom!
    Exacly

Quote Originally Posted by pure
    Is it possible ?
    I had the same thing happen, I NEVER have any acne. My ex would start a cycle, I would break out. Since we broke up, nothing. I am telling you there is something to that theory!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    I had the same thing happen, I NEVER have any acne. My ex would start a cycle, I would break out. Since we broke up, nothing. I am telling you there is something to that theory!
    It is also a known fact that male phermones increase dramatically when on a cycle... and those phermones can also effect a woman's hormone balances triggering a slight increase in estrogen to testosterone conversion in a woman's body which gives the end result, increased sexual desire for the woman.

The same thing happens to men, men can react to female phermones which would subconscienously indicate the woman is extra fertile right now, and this causes a short term increase in testosterone production to make sure the man has higher sexual desire for the woman.

There could be a slight increase in testosterone for woman when the man goes on cycle, but it could be the woman's own body increasing the testosterone in reaction to the man's increased phermones.

Now there is another possibility as well. Testosterone is NOT excreated in semen, however men do "sweat" testosterone. Its possible the women are getting contact with the man's skin and there is some type of transferance going on that way??? Maybe some university should study this?

bigjayo is offline Associate Member
    This is very interesting...my gf is going through the same thing, after 5-6 weeks of test, anytime I get it(you know) near her she breaks out, and I'm talking skin contact or intercourse. She's on birth control and not prego, I just saw this topic and laughed but now that I think about it, my situation is almost the same

Quote Originally Posted by bigjayo
    This is very interesting...my gf is going through the same thing, after 5-6 weeks of test, anytime I get it(you know) near her she breaks out, and I'm talking skin contact or intercourse. She's on birth control and not prego, I just saw this topic and laughed but now that I think about it, my situation is almost the same
    Interesting and bizarre, huh?

djboots is offline Associate Member
    i got to get out of this thread!

dirtythirty is offline Associate Member
    lol what a great question! i'm refraining from making and crude comments.

it sounds like just another attempt made by women to ruin the climax of men!

you know how it is......

"is that all the bigger it gets?"
    "i don't like the way it tastes!"
    "done already?"
    ........ "your man juice gives me acne"

Quote Originally Posted by dirtythirty
    lol what a great question! i'm refraining from making and crude comments.

it sounds like just another attempt made by women to ruin the climax of men!

you know how it is......

"is that all the bigger it gets?"
    "i don't like the way it tastes!"
    "done already?"
    ........ "your man juice gives me acne"
    Very Funny

Actually I was hoping some of the test would help me out on my bench press!!!!!!!

Thread Information