Thread: equipose alone?

tomcat is offline Junior Member

Question equipose alone?

Is equipose effective if ran alone at 400 mg's per week, jabbing twice a week with the 200mg dosage? Will I get the same effects out of it even if it is not stacked with test or another AS? I wanna take that for 10 weeks to get that "hard" look.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I'm considering the same cycle...contemplating stacking with Sust. 250 a week for 10 weeks...very curious to an educated response on this subject

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    Runiing it alone will work...at 500 mg a wk thats fine.
    But when you ask if youll get the same results as stacking it with something else, is a no. If you stack with a test you will see bigger gains...

Unity66 is offline Associate Member
    that 'hard' looks is determined by genertics, diet and training more than anything else.........

eq is a great stand-alone anabolic .........i would not waste it and use it w/o test

Unity66

solid90062 is offline Member
    Eq can be gotten cheap...Just try an EQ/ Winny cycle if you can be happy with a 10-15lb gain

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    IMO no AS should be taken alone. it doesn't matter if it's your first cycle or not. stacking brings out the best in each steroid and can lead to less side effects.

600mg/wk of EQ would work great, but a 200mg/wk of test + 200mg/wk of EQ and 200mg/wk of winny (totalling 600mg) would take advantage of steroid synergy and give you better gains. or you can even bring down this total and get equal gains with less steroids , which leads to less side effects.

you can't just stack anything though. take advantage of steroid synergy and stack the steroids that work on the androgen receptors with the ones that work outside the cell's nucleus, with testosterone as a base. 1+1=3 sometimes...

solid90062 is offline Member
    I agree with synergy, but I think the good Dr's dosages are too low. EQ400, test400-600 (depending on type), and Winny 50mg ED (no longer than 5 weeks).

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by solid90062
    I agree with synergy, but I think the good Dr's dosages are too low. EQ400, test400-600 (depending on type), and Winny 50mg ED (no longer than 5 weeks).
    i'd prefer high doses too right now, but for a beginner to run 1350mg of steroids per week is a bit too much IMO. if someone were to want to run test alone i don't think there will be as many people who recommends he take 1350mg/wk of test on his first cycle.

Thread Information