magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

second cycle revisited.

a few weeks back i decided to cut my second cycle short due to the stress of work and class i was unable to give it the attention i thought it should have. (eating right was **** near impossible. However with work ending in a few weeks (i own a lawn care business as of now) I am going to be restarting soon. Last go around i went with test E and prop, but this time i think im going to hit up the test E and some dbol (those ED injects got real old real fast.) I have 825mg of dbol at my disposal so rather then order 3 more pills. im just going to run 30 mg ED and then 15mg the first day.... (i figure one less day will not have that much effect and like i said i don;t wanna have to order 100 more when i really only need 3 lol) Im going to be taking milk thistle @ 1000mg ED and i was also looking into some r ala but i haven;t check for dosing for liver protection purposes.
    well here is my cycle plan let me know if i should tweek it in anyway.

1-12 Test E 600 mg/ wk
    1-4 Dbol 30mg ED
    1-12 milk thistle 1000mg ED (500 after orals)
    1-13 NOlva 15mg ED
    1-13 L dex .5 MG ED
    PCT
    14-17 Clomid 300/100/50
    14-17 Nolva 20mg ED

BigGenes is offline Member
    I would bump the d-bol to 40mg per day, and I would throw something in the mix with the test, like eq or deca . but thats me. I found that site injecting liquid d-bol for a front load is much better too. Its not as hard on the liver b/c the steroid doesn't have to break down there and liquid d-bol is awesome for site injections! IMO

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Add some deca into the mix since this looks to be a bulking cycle.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    I would bump the d-bol to 40mg per day, and I would throw something in the mix with the test, like eq or deca. but thats me. I found that site injecting liquid d-bol for a front load is much better too. Its not as hard on the liver b/c the steroid doesn't have to break down there and liquid d-bol is awesome for site injections! IMO

by liquid d-bol im assuming u me reforvit-b? injecting that stuff is a big no no!! one of the dirtiest prodcuts ever made. its meant to be taken as a liquid orally or put into capsules and taken orraly

i have little tai dbol ... not injectable..... wouldn;t 40 mg be a little high for a first run with dbol?? I was thinking about adding in some deca tothe mix but im a little concerened with the progest side along with the test... i have a mild case of gyno from when i was younger and don;t want to exacerbate the situation. im still up in the air with it though

yeah u might want to keep it at 30mg/day for the dbol . as for the deca , if u do decide to use it run b-6 with it @ 200mg/ed to fight the prolactin and progesterone from the deca.

BigGenes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    by liquid d-bol im assuming u me reforvit-b? injecting that stuff is a big no no!! one of the dirtiest prodcuts ever made. its meant to be taken as a liquid orally or put into capsules and taken orraly
    Why would you assume that? I was refering to either UG or Denkal. Both would be a good call. Dude why would you assume refovit-b?

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    yeah u might want to keep it at 30mg/day for the dbol. as for the deca, if u do decide to use it run b-6 with it @ 200mg/ed to fight the prolactin and progesterone from the deca.
    Yup will def do if i decide too the only thing im worried about is being one of the few it doesn;t work for lol or being very sensitive to it. I suppose i could always pick up some bromo and if **** happens then ill take it and stop the deca . I have to decide. i don;t want to get too huge since im going to florida in march i wanna have some definition... of course with ldex and nolva/b-6 i shouldn;t have too big of a problem as long as i eat somewhat clean. I'm thinking bout doing this in the middle of october and be finishing up in mid to late january. That will still give me like 6 weeks to cut down on the bf a little.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    Why would you assume that? I was refering to either UG or Denkal. Both would be a good call. Dude why would you assume refovit-b?

cause liquid dbol isnt the most popular thing. most peopl that have it and ones that u hear about is reforvit-b. thats why bro

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    Yup will def do if i decide too the only thing im worried about is being one of the few it doesn;t work for lol or being very sensitive to it. I suppose i could always pick up some bromo and if **** happens then ill take it and stop the deca. I have to decide. i don;t want to get too huge since im going to florida in march i wanna have some definition... of course with ldex and nolva/b-6 i shouldn;t have too big of a problem as long as i eat somewhat clean. I'm thinking bout doing this in the middle of october and be finishing up in mid to late january. That will still give me like 6 weeks to cut down on the bf a little.

u could also run some clen during PCT to strip off that extra fat, and to preserve tha hard earned muscle u jsut worked for

Thread Information