Thread: Is this normal?

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member

Is this normal?

I took my first shot of my first cycle on Wednesday. I felt so good that whole day, it was like the best natural high I ever had. I felt pretty **** good on Thursday as well.

Today I feel like Mike Tyson hit me in the quad ( where i took the shot). No marks, it's not hot, it just feels like a charlie-horse. Also I am starting to feel a little achy in my elbows and knees. IS THIS NORMAL?

I'm on a Test only cycle (Test-c) since it's my first cycle.

aviation2 is offline New Member
    i had the same charlie horse thing when i first took test-e. and that hurts bad and there was nothing i could do about it, i thought it was from taking too much creatine, but i know now it was from that test. but i did a cycle of sust since then and i didnt get that feeling i think because my leg muscles firmed up.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    a lot of ppl become very sore after shooting test in the quads, very normal.

i put mine in my delt and i got the same charlie horse feelings in quads and hamstring over and over

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member
    what about the stiff elbows and knees?

Also when does the charlie horse feeling go away? I have legs tomorrow!

haha that sucks you have legs tomm. your body has to get used to the test before it stops hurting...give it 2wks, you'll be sore free...if that makes sense...

im far from an expert im just going by my own experience. my pain was mainly in about the 2nd through 6th weeks. believe it or not the only thing that would really help my pain was to do squats. and was that. i found the best thing to do to fight those charlie horses was to not sit still and try to loosen up because i found that impossible to completly relax so i would immediatly start pacing and doing weightless squats and it would eventually let go. i did start taking b-12 around the time the cramps went away but im not sure if that had anything to do with it maybe someone else might know.

both the test e and sust gives me elbow pains, ive heard deca can help add water to the joints and lubricate them. although it might have been because i was not used to benching 405lbs! i could hardly bend my elbow after maxing on the bench. this stuff makes you stronger quick and like the above said it takes sometime to get used to.

Thread Information