Thread: ba oil?

jeffceps is offline Junior Member

ba oil?

what is ba oil? ??you said to mix it with my test so it doestn hurt, but what does it do, and where do u get it, and how do u mix it?

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffceps
    what is ba oil? ??you said to mix it with my test so it doestn hurt, but what does it do, and where do u get it, and how do u mix it?
    Ba is the alcohol that is already in your gear to keep it stererlized. You wouldn't want to add any more as it would make the shots more painfull. You can add any type of 100% pure oil(no additives) by filtering through a 0.2 syringe filter into your vial,this might help but it also weakens your product.What test are you using? It must be prop or sus.

jeffceps is offline Junior Member
    oh thats great, someone on here i beleive told me buddy to do this , for which it woudl lessen the pain...hm..well thanks alot, i'll tell him asap, thanks, and its qv test enantate 250

nitro884 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffceps
    oh thats great, someone on here i beleive told me buddy to do this , for which it woudl lessen the pain...hm..well thanks alot, i'll tell him asap, thanks, and its qv test enantate 250
    I have used QV250 and have never had no problem with it causing pain. But like above cut it with sesame seed, grapeseed or cottonseed oil. prolly a 1 to 1 ratio

Natural Mac is offline Associate Member
    You need to keep track of how much oil you cut it with so you can determine the new concetration level, otherwise you may be shooting 300mg a week, when you think you are shooting 500mg a week. And Grapeseed is the way to go!

Thread Information