fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member

running clomid throughout cycle

I've always been told that taking clomid before PCT is a waste. Having much respect for MIKE_XXL, i've seen where he recommends running clomid throughout cycle to minimize the decrease in natural test production. Just wanted to clear this subject up. So could Mike and any other AR members clarify this? Thanks

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I find this unnecessary...and MIKE wears hoop ear-rings, (either mart or juggy advise me never to trust anyone with those)

Let me see if i can find a good discussion on this. i know there is one even on here somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    I find this unnecessary...and MIKE wears hoop ear-rings, (either mart or juggy advise me never to trust anyone with those)

Let me see if i can find a good discussion on this. i know there is one even on here somewhere.
    ha ha. hoops you say? what a duche jk
    i did a quick search but didn't find what i was looking for. type in the word "clomid" and 5 zillion threads come up!
    i'd like to see what ppl say about this. thanks vette

bump

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Check out this website...U'll find your answers under ANTI-ESTROGEN.......Hope it helps.....

http://bodybuilding.com/fun/jon13.htm

~KS~

Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    Check out this website...U'll find your answers under ANTI-ESTROGEN.......Hope it helps.....

http://bodybuilding.com/fun/jon13.htm

~KS~
    interesting info but not what i'm looking for. I was wondering about taking clomid WHILE on a cycle and for PCT also....thanks,
    fitness

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    bump

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    If you wanted to keep your beans at a normal size during your cycle, then running clomid through out the whole cycle would be very effective. As with any anti-e during a cycle, you're going to be restricting how effective your gear is. Estrogen is not exactly a bad thing, but there is a fine line before you start to run into problems. Always have any anti-e you might need before you start your cycle.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    If you wanted to keep your beans at a normal size during your cycle, then running clomid through out the whole cycle would be very effective. As with any anti-e during a cycle, you're going to be restricting how effective your gear is. Estrogen is not exactly a bad thing, but there is a fine line before you start to run into problems. Always have any anti-e you might need before you start your cycle.
    Agreed

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    thought that clomid throughout a cylce inhibits gains... if you want to keep your test up use 500ius of HCG E4D

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    thought that clomid throughout a cylce inhibits gains... if you want to keep your test up use 500ius of HCG E4D
    Not really... not having enough estrogen in your system when you are full of testosterone will inhibit your gains, which is why not necessarily good idea to do L-dex, femera and other aromatase inhibitors unless you know what you are doing. Most guys are taking about 4 or 5 times as much of the AI's then they should be and are running around with zero estrogen, this is very very bad for Cholesterol and trigliceride levels, blood pressure and other things since estrogen tends to help lower cholesterol and triglicerides and also helps keep the blood pressure lower.

Clomid will prevent estrogen from damaging your testicles, likewise it keeps your nuts larger with less shrinkage, meaning better recovery at end. Whenever your balls ache while on cycle, take some clomid. Also if you are doing too much aromatase inhibitors and have not enough estrogen in your system, clomid CAN replace the missing estrogen and return you to some semblance of normal, so instead of inhibiting gains... it can help you make gains in many ways and then help you keep them when you go off cycle.

Ntpadude and Eastcoaster, thanks!!
    Thats the info i was looking for.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    How can it possibly inhibit gains?

I have always beleived that estro had no anabolic activity to it and its main function is putting water in the joints and muscles making it easier to put up more weight comfortably.

So I guess that because your putting your muscles under more stress through more weight that they can grow but this is the only reason I can see!

Other than that it is really the test anyway that is anabolic and giving you the strength to put up the weight estro just makes it a little more comfy.

Plus all the weight that estro helped you to gain whilst on cycle is lost anyway pct because its just water.

Of course your blood lipids cholesterol skin are needing more estro but i cant see a real scientific reason for it inhibiting gains.

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    bumpin for more opinions on this

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    I've always been told that taking clomid before PCT is a waste. Having much respect for MIKE_XXL, i've seen where he recommends running clomid throughout cycle to minimize the decrease in natural test production. Just wanted to clear this subject up. So could Mike and any other AR members clarify this? Thanks
    how much clomid are you talking about? and if you did then how much would be needed for pct? iv'e never heard of clomid during cycle and wouldn't want to try it myself, maybe trib if i felt i needed something

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member

i use 1000iu's ew the last 6 weeks of my cycle all the way up till pct.... works great getting me back on track..

i have never heard of using clomid through your entire cycle....

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    If I remember correctly mikeXXL reccommends 50mg clom ED, PCT as usual
    I use trib myself, but was looking into clom purely on a financial level

BigGenes is offline Member
    Every profile known to man on HCG will tell you that taking higher dose of HCG anywhere from 1000iu-5000iu per week is good for only 1 month. If you run that for to long you run the risk of shutting down your boys forver. I would advice against running almost a 1000iu ew throughout your cycle. Just to be safe. Alot of guys do tend to run 500iu ew on the other hand. Lower dose can be run for longer. I personally only use HCG at a high dose for only 4 weeks once at the end of a huge cycle. But thats me. Oh and I don't do it to keep my natural test up, I have different reasons that I am not going into(I am to tired)

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Einstein had the best explanation for what happens when you lack estrogen. Estrogen is present in all men and ideally is at a certain ratio to testosterone . Most important for all is watching the lipids and blood pressure, this is the very thing that gives steroids a bad name because some people loose control of these things and end up stroking or heart attaching in their mid 40's.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    Every profile known to man on HCG will tell you that taking higher dose of HCG anywhere from 1000iu-5000iu per week is good for only 1 month. If you run that for to long you run the risk of shutting down your boys forver. I would advice against running almost a 1000iu ew throughout your cycle. Just to be safe. Alot of guys do tend to run 500iu ew on the other hand. Lower dose can be run for longer. I personally only use HCG at a high dose for only 4 weeks once at the end of a huge cycle. But thats me. Oh and I don't do it to keep my natural test up, I have different reasons that I am not going into(I am to tired)

i read that too but if i remember right the article said anything over 2 months and you run the risk of shutting down natural production forever....i didn't know the person writing the article so i didn't put too much into....do you have any refrences about the 4 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    i read that too but if i remember right the article said anything over 2 months and you run the risk of shutting down natural production forever....i didn't know the person writing the article so i didn't put too much into....do you have any refrences about the 4 weeks?
    $hit it might be 8 weeks. let me go check I will be back to post in one sec. You can't remember everything But my point was that running it an entire cycle is just plain stupid and asking to kill your boys. Thats the second bit of bad info ol boy has given that could hurt someone. I don't mind seeing bad advice, but when it comes to some kid taking that advice and hurting themselves forever! I have a big problem with that!

"The effective dosage for ath-letes is usually 2000-5000 I.U. per injection and should-as al-ready mentioned-be injected every 5 days. HCG should only be taken for a few weeks. If HCG is taken by male athletes over many weeks and in high dosages, it is possible that the testes will respond poorly to a later HCG intake and a release of the body's own LH. This could result in a permanent inadequate gonadal function. "

Straight from the AR profile bank. I had never even read theirs. I just figured it would be the same as all the others I have read. 500iu a week is much better and the recommended dose for running it long term(your entire cycle) everyone is different so takeing the norm dose is best, some people might get away with 1000iu ew for their entire cycle, but it takes that one guy that can't that makes the advice I resonded to bad! So yea I was right about the 4 weeks. I will find some articles for you if you want, just PM me about it. But to explain why even 1000iu is bad instead of 500iu is like this. How many people take 500mg a week of test and never get gyno? ALOT! But that one guy that doesn't respond well gets gyno with the same dose. When taking advice read it very carefully and wait for more than one person to respond. It could mean alot for your health. This site has alot of guys that give poor advice, but the great thing about this site is that we have even more that give the best advice on the net.

this is my 6th cycle but the first time using hcg so thanks for the info....

mr.sparkle, i don't think, was meaning to run it for his entire cycle, i have known him a while and knows his sh!t.....i think he meant towards the end of his cycle....

thanks for the info.....i'm most likely going to either shorten the time i'm on it or run it at a lower dose...thx man

anytime man. Well if mr. sparkle wants to give advise he needs to remember that newbies don't read profiles and don't know the things some of us who take the time to learn do. The way it looks he is saying just to take 500iu e4d. Without saying anything else, thats not smart. Thats the second very harmful thing I have replied that he posted to. The other was in reference to clen . All I can say to that responce he made is wow. Just read it. I was nice the first time. But 2 times is not an accident and will get someone hurt. Good luck bro. I would run HCG is need according to your cycle. Let me see what your running and how long?

well i threw this cycle together with some good deals i got so its not the most planned out...

wk 1-2 800mgs cyp (i had a bottle of syd cyp left over)
    wk 2-10 1000mgs ent (zencall)
    wk 10-18 1000mgs cyp (QGL)
    wk 10-14 75mgs anadrol ed (i know, i just got a great deal on them and wanted to see what taking them at this time would do)
    wk 14-18 100mgs winny ed (i also know thats going to stress the sh!t out of my liver so i'm going to run some milk thistle with it)

wk 10-18 hcg 1000iu's ew
    14 days after last inj
    day 1 300mgs clomid
    day 2-14 100mgs clomid ed
    day 14-30 50mgs clomid ed

man i swear you sound just like a boy of mine....check your pm's

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Clomid is useless during a cycle. It won't really do anything because androgen levels have to be at the right levels for it to be effective.

i'm at wk 11, the abombs have really added an extra 'umph' to my workouts not to mention making my weight jump almost 6lbs, even though its mostly water i like it....

Thread Information