rainmaker is offline Junior Member

on ac****ane and running a cycle on accutane

Hey just first like to thank you for paying attention to my problem, sincerely grateful. I'm curretnly on accutane at 40 mg for 4 months done 1.5 months, and i am looking to cycle after this 4 months has past, however i will be buying some accutane off the net and running it will the injectable cycle. My question is wiill i get acne after cycle? and will i never have acne again b/c i already ran it for 4 months before hand and another 3 months after (during the cycle) and inputs and experiences would be greatly appreciated.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    what does your cycle look like??

I advise against using accutane on cycle, but many wont agree with me. Accutane is suspected to cause severe depression in "some" patients that coupled with a rigourous PCT could leave a person feeling pretty down.

As far as running it for 4 months and never getting acne again...Not gonna happen. I ran it for a year or more when i was younger and now i always get a lil acne on cycle.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, i was on accutane when i was in high school. worked like a charm. i still get acne occasionally, but i don't even worry about it on cycle. It is harsh stuff though, i never experienced the depression. I would also advise against it while on cycle as you don't really know how you are going to react...not worth the risk

DoctaBig is offline Member
    finally...someone who agrees!!!

rainmaker is offline Junior Member
    i'm just thinking of running a 500 mg test cyp cycle for 12 weeks, but thinking of not using test on my next cycle b/c of the acne....is there a good non test cycle u guys could reccomend? or would the 500 mg cycle of test coupled with accutane not give acne?

Thread Information