J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member

Does Fina=Bitch tits

I am gonna run a cycle of fina in which I will be taking 120 mgs ed. I have never heard of fina causing gyno until just today in an article. can anyone testify to this. I have run fina before and havent really noticed anything to speak of??? What can you guys tell me?

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Rod245
    I am gonna run a cycle of fina in which I will be taking 120 mgs ed. I have never heard of fina causing gyno until just today in an article. can anyone testify to this. I have run fina before and havent really noticed anything to speak of??? What can you guys tell me?

of course

DoctaBig is offline Member
    120mg every day....your hardcore. i just started 75 per day and my life sucks.

anway, Fina causes a different kind of gynocomastia than test/dbol does. I would run b6 at 200mg every day or if you have lots of money use cabergoline/bromocriptine. Me and DocM are currently working on another medication that may work too.

Get some test in that cycle bro..!!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    @ 120mg/ed of fina i would run the b-6 @ 400mg/ed.i have had gyno from fina. also please tell me this sint your first run with fina, cause if it is, u are gonna hate yourself for shooting 120mg/ed. also i hop eu have some test in there somewhere

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    hhmmm, as far as I know tren does not aromatize

LOGANXXX is offline Associate Member
    Yes, fina can cause gino because it may raise our prolactin levels. That's why you should take b6 at 200mg/ed.

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    hhmmm, as far as I know tren does not aromatize
    u are correct fina doesnt aromatize, but it does raise prolactin adn progesterone levels. those will cause progesterone gyno, a type of gyno that is not helped or stopped by nolva

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig

anway, Fina causes a different kind of gynocomastia than test/dbol does. I would run b6 at 200mg every day or if you have lots of money use cabergoline/bromocriptine. Me and DocM are currently working on another medication that may work too.

HAHAHHAH I know 120 ed is alot. I have run fina three times before this. Im a little worried about how its gonna be running this amount but we'll just have to see. If i start feeling to bad i'll cut back the dosages. I am planning on running test prop after the second week and doing so for 8 weeks. How can i get vitamin B6. Just at the store or do i need the injectable?

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Fina gives gyno when it isn't actually fina.......meaning that the source faked it as test prop or some other compound that aromatizes.

I make it personally so I know its the real thing. It is Finaplix -H, Which is the pellet form of Trenbolone Acetate. Another question I have is does the Vitamin B6 keep you from getting gyno?

get b-6 from wal-mart....its really cheap. like 4-5 bucks for 100 if that.

I would like more info on your opinion urbanlegend....that statment contradicts everything i've ever read!!!

b-6 acts to keep prolactin levels down. It also downregulates upregulated anabolic receptors (bad) but it is unsure to what degree this happens and how it effects progress; hence the reason me and DocM are looking into an alternative!!!

Urban legend, how do you explain lactation that some users of fina get while on cycle???

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    I never had any sides from fina!

Rocket

Froggy is offline Member
    Its the type of gyno that feeds off high prolactin levels caused by Fina...You will get lactation with this type also. B-6 might help prevent it...but if you got it, get some stronger anti-p.

So the answer is yes, It does help prevent gyno???? I think I remeber my friend injecting B6 is this possible? He is a monster so im pretty sure i wont worry about it keeping me from gaining size.

anti-p??? what is that. I know the P=prolactin but what is an anti-p and where can i get it. I really need it especially where i am going to be running 120mg ed

What do you mean by "your life sucks". Im curious to hear what you are experiencing. I have run 80mg ed twice before and I seemed to be hot at night all the time and couldnt sleep well. Headaches sometimes too. Sound about right?

bro i already mentioned that stuff in my other post....cabergoline or bromocriptine. BTW your buddy was injecting B-12 not B-6.

In my opinion start w/ b-6 therapy and if you develop a problem switch to cabergoline

dang..we have a problem with posting at the same time. Yes those are my exact same sides (no sleep, hot, headaches too until i got some BP meds)

your right it was b12. Good lookin out bro. What does that do anyway? Also where can i get these two odd things you above mentioned

Froggy is offline Member
    bro...cabergoline or bromocriptine.

In my opinion start w/ b-6 therapy and if you develop a problem switch to cabergoline
    Anti-p's...Sounds like a very good plan to me...

b-12 is for hunger/metabolism/energy....its good stuff....i never miss a shot.

As for the other goods, good luck. I know you can get it from some online pharmacies but its $$$ cabergoline is about 12 bucks a tab...and bromo is close after. The stuff me and docM are workin on is like 100 for $20 bucks. I wouldnt be to concerned until after you have a problem.

good luck

You guys are awesome thanks a ton

np....we're here to help

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    nah- bromo's way cheap - (30 x 2.5mg tabs = $10)
    but it is the most fu<king horrible **** I've ever taken - makes me feel like absolute sh*t - p gyno is almost preferable!
    dunno what cabergoline's like?

cabergoline makes you feel pretty good

so i've heard anyway, i've personally never dispensed the stuff.

Einstein told me that he felt pretty good while on it.
    Last edited by DoctaBig; 09-17-2004 at 08:43 PM.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    really? I thought bromo would be great being a dopamine agonist (is it D2?)- but I just got the ****ty dopaminergic stuff - nausea & paranoia with some horrid lethargy & none of the good bits (sympathomimetic type buzz / euphoria etc..)
    you're right about cab - can't find it cheap...

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I am not sure wht is posted above here as i did not read it, but i will tell yo what i know...i get a HORRIBLE case of gyno from Tren /Fina and there is nothing that will stop it for me, i can get away with around 50mg EOD that's it anything above that and i get lumps in days, i tried Bromo which is sepoue to stop it and nothing still bitch tits...Fina/Tren was not made for me and is not worth it...it causes Gyno through progesterone receptors so anti-E's are usless in this case...god luck...XXL

ive was on cabergoline(dostinex) for a while, didnt make me feel like **** at at. actually made me feel kinda happy, but that might have been the test though too

Thread Information