Bill T is offline New Member

Any harm in repeating same cycle?

Hey guys,

This past summer I ran 400 mg of Decca per week and 200 mg of Test. Prop. every 3rd day. Had good results, getting bigger & cut. Then I had to stop suddenly due to a injury. I'm low on fund$$ these days and I still have a lot of Decca and Test Prop. left. Can I run same cycle again and expect good results? Maybe add some d-bol (like 20mg)? I've been off since late July. Thanks for your opinoins,
    Bill

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill T
    Hey guys,

This past summer I ran 400 mg of Decca per week and 200 mg of Test. Prop. every 3rd day. Had good results, getting bigger & cut. Then I had to stop suddenly due to a injury. I'm low on fund$$ these days and I still have a lot of Decca and Test Prop. left. Can I run same cycle again and expect good results? Maybe add some d-bol (like 20mg)? I've been off since late July. Thanks for your opinoins,
    Bill
    You will probably get the same results you planned on for your first cycle. If it worked well for you; then do it.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just try E/od or E/D injections at first and see how you like it. You will notice the difference.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    No harm at all, if it worked do it again but i would drop the Deca to 300mg/week and up the prop to 350-400mg per week...XXL

Bill T is offline New Member
    Thanks gentlemen! Ithink I'll add a small amount of d-bol for first 4 weeks or so

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    No harm, i would up the dosage of each and shoot prop at least eod or ed.

Thread Information