smalldogbigdogbrain is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle,, need opinions

Ok well i think i feel in love with the needle and im ready to shot some juice again.. hehe.. Anyways the dbol gives major pimple butt so no more of that crap.. Im thinking about jump starting with some prop for 4 weeks. I was going to go with Eq this time but im not sure i may wait till the next cycle. IF i did go with eq this is what my cycle would look like.. Any opinions would be great.. thanks bro's

1-10 weeks 400 mg eq per week
    1-12 weeks 250 mg test e twice a week
    1-4 weeks 100 mg test prop ed for a kickstart
    10 mg nolva everday
    pct with clomid

Now im going with qv products, is their any reason i couldnt mix all three of these ,,, not at a time,, but two at a time in a shot?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    you should run that EQ for 12 weeks for maximum results. Then run your test for 13 weeks. yes you can mix them

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    you should run that EQ for 12 weeks for maximum results. Then run your test for 13 weeks. yes you can mix them

exactely what i would do bro!

1-12 eq 400mg
    1-12 enan 250mg E3.5D
    1-4 prop 75mg ED
    13-15 prop 75mg ED
    1-15 nolva 10mg ED
    16-1wk past PCT nolva 20mg ED

PCT 3 days after last prop shot

I dont like that your running 700mg wk of Prop for 4wks and 500mg throughout with E. Kickstart with the amount of E you are using or less, but not more IMO. In that way the drop of Test levels after week 4 will not be so great.

Mix EQ with E and shoot 2x week with Enan, which will allow for more stable blood levels. If you want to mix everything with prop that is cool too.

smalldogbigdogbrain is offline Junior Member
    ok thanks for the advice,, so i should drop the prop to 75mg every day. Or also i could taper off on the prop over the last week would that be correct? Any other advice would be great thanks guys.

Thread Information