ultr150 is offline New Member

methyltestosrone

I got some methyltestosrone 25mg pills 25 of them.If I take one a day for 25 days.what would I get out of this weak cycle.I never did roids before.would i need novalex or clomid at the end?I want to just take them first then after that I want to go on a deca dianbal stack.or can I stack something with the methyltestostrone

Help

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Arrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!!!

Welcome to the board, ultr150. I hate to tell you this, but the best place for your methyltest is the trash can. You have obviously not done enough research to be playing with these. (We're sometimes brazen, but it's because we do care. Really, bro.)

Methyltest has minimal weightlifting/bodybuilding/cycle value. Its normal therapeutic dose is 10-50 mg. per day, and most physicians will not prescribe it at all because it has a much higher liver toxicity factor than injectable test. (And, for those reasons, most people who are into AS won't bother with oral test.)

Doing one 25 mg. tablet per day would be useless in a cycle. Moreover, we are not in a position to advise you regarding deca /d-bol because you have not provided any stats or other information that would allow an informed opinion to be given.

The welcome is real, bro. I hope you'l stick around and do some heavy-duty research (as we should all do before attempting any kind of cycle). But quite clearly, you're not ready to do AS yet.

hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member
    The only thing you should do with those is take a couple before a heavy workout or before you max out. Any other way and you will have 10 times the sides minimal strength gains with the only weight gain being water. Or if you box/play sports you could pop a couple before a game. Hope I helped.

Hockeyman

thanks for your input bros

I've been doing alot of research lately.I bought them 3 months ago befors I new anything about as .I figured they weren;t worth much because they don't come up at all in cycles.Thanks for the input bro's.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    throw them in the trash!!

damm

that was a waist of 100 dollars.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    give em to me, I will properly dispose of them for ya.. free of charge.
    Anyways, TNT I love your patience man.. haaa.. I wish I had some of that what you got. But yeah listen to the guys here, I am not even gonna put my two cents worf into this, cause it is just a waste of space and I would be repeating what all the guys are saying here.
    Good luck, do some research and hold off taking those by themselves. Stack with deca , my fav.. woohooo

Thread Information