Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member

the mystery that is LETRO

Hey Bros,

This board is so conflicting when it comes to the use of Letro.

Some people say it's not an anti-e.....some say it is.....Some peaple say it shuts you down... some say it doesn't.... some say it kills your sex drive.... some say it doesn't.... some say don't use it with Novla... some say make sure you use novla with it....some say never use it with clomid... some say it doesn't matter...... some say take 2.50 ed...some say 1.25 eod is too much and only use it every 3rd day.

I don't know what to believe. I have researched some many things on this board and have never had the problems i'm having trying to get correct info on Letro.

If fact even the vets on this board who I truly respect... disagree about Letro's effects and how and when to use it properly.

Why is Letro such a mystery? Can anyone who has used it or knows a lot about it help a brother out?
    Last edited by Hawkman44; 09-17-2004 at 07:49 AM.

joevette is offline Banned
    Well I don't know who says letro is not an anti-e, but it definatly is. Also, you want to take 10-20mg of nolva ed with letro so you don't completly mess up your cholesterol levels. As for an appropriate dosage, it depends on how much of an aromatizable AAS you are using. I'd like to know this as well, how much letro for 1050mg of Test?

anyone else have an opinion?

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Femara/Letrozole is an Anti-E..

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    probably the strongest anti-e there is, blocks 98-99% of estrogen. I have used it with my cycles and i run it at 1.25mg a day with good results, however, i do not run it with pct. I only use it while on cycle and have never had a problem with it killing sex drive.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    femara is definately a AI. one of the strongest ones out there IMO. about killing the sex drive, it does do that for some reason to some people. i talked with da bull about it before and the response he told me was
    "Here's what I found out bro.
    With your estrogen producton being reduced to such a great extent, you are now inhibiting the correlation between estrogen and the AR. You need to slash the dose in half, but still administer at least every 48hrs so the terminal half life is not expiring."

but after a while my sex drive came back. not normal but im kinda glad it isnt, im on 1500mg/week of test and if i wasnt running any ai, i think i would hump anything that moved!

Thanks guys,

I think I will run 1.25 eod and see how it affects me (bloat and sexaully). To be honest, i'm looking forward to the increased sex drive from the Test (my wife isn't) LOL.

I haven't desided if I will run Novla with it. Would love some more opinions on wether I should or not.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    yes u should. unless u want the possibiity of gyno?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Femera is an aromitose inhibitor. It binds to the Aromitose protein preventing it from aromitizing steroids into estrogen.

1.25mg E/od seems to be working for me and Im on Anadrol and a couple grams of other stuff per week.

joevette is offline Banned
    You should run nolva with it to stop the femera from messing up you HDL/LDL levels.

Thanks guys I'm about to buy some right now.

Thread Information