1000fps is offline New Member

an end cycle question

Hi
    If anyone could help. I here lots about ending cycles. You want to taper, You want to get off fast. I need someone to clear this up for me.

Thanks guys

MindBomb is offline Member
    Huh Tell us YOUR situations. What r u taking and for how log?

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    CLOMID

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    whats your cycle bro? but no matter what it is you need clomid!!

Clomid. Good one but I need a little more then that. Oh and Im not new at this at all. I just have a new name. Some how my old logon got wacked.

Anyway I have gear like testx sus deka winny tren and all the recorvery shit I will ever need.
    This is NOT my first cycle. Im pondering thoughts like should I take sus or test for 1/2 the cycle then switch to winny and tren or what . How should one end his cycle FAST OR SLOWLY.

OH AND IM NOT A SOURCE NOT NOT

yea, I'm a little confused. If your not new you should know this already. no flame intented, just be a little more specific.

BE STRONG thanks for taking my question seriously and not dissecting everything I said as to try to embarrass me.

For my last 12 week cycle I ran sus1000 and deka600 begining anties (pro and nov) in the last weeks as I felt perhaps some gyno starting. I saw great size and strengh gains durring this cycle. But next I want to run a cutting cycle. I gained too much water with my last cycle (or more then I wanted to). I have a full 9 week cycle of winny and a full 9 weeks of tren . I want to run winny/tren eod along with 750mg of sus to protect gains.
    But the more I read some people think you should taper down the blood levels slowly as not to crash. But others say getting off as fast as you can is better.
    I here a lot of mixed opnions on this subject.

Oh and SK if sus and test are the same thing then why are there 2 differnt names for them. I think perhaps there are some differences.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    hey bro, just listen to what these guys tell ya. they will not intentionally flame you, but they might try and make you prove them wrong by doing a little more research (that never hurts anything!) we all know some about this, but someone always knows more! peace to you bro.

Jason Help me

Every one is talking to me like I a child.

Research they say. Do research. Too much research is overwelming. And it's like I said everyone has there own opnion. I just want some opnions to a simple question.( SHOULD A USER END HIS CYCLE WITH FAST ACTING ESTERS LIKE WINNY OR LONG LASTING ONES LIKE SUS.

Maybe we need another poll.

A simple answer THANK YOU. But now that what you have said I agree with. SO on the other side of the coin everyone running test oil cycles and ending with the likes of sus. That they are making a mistake. Some more info on why tapering is not the better way I would like.
    Thanks SK

1000fps #1, you cant win an arqument with sk*!! hehe! so dont try, he knows what he is talking about. Everything he said is right on! do the winny in the last 5-6wks(not 9wks). No need to taper! Just come off the cycle clean. Take clomid 300mg on day #1, then 100mg/day for 10 days, then 50mg/day for 10 days, and you should keep approx. 80% of your gains.

Thread Information