partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Why? That Should Be The Question Of Choice.....

i seem to be seeing on here alot of first time potential gear users asking which compounds to use, @ what dosages, and for what durations. ok, common i guess to ask the big 3 questions....
    how many people once they are given an "answer" question it?i see very few and have seen very few over the years here.
    this not only strikes me as odd, but alarming.
    i'm not sure about alot of members, but when i was or am in search of answers , once given i question it.....i want to know why.....
    i think when a novice asks a question there are far too many people giving far too much advice that they themselves are either regurgitating or speculating on.
    i think if you are a novice you MUST question the answers you receive and should there be no answer for that question then you need to challenge the credibility of that answer.
    IMO it should not come to that as with all the information out there you should be able to educate yourself like many of us vets have over the years. questions are good and it keeps us on top of our game helping out

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I agree, it's the "give a man a fish feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and feed him for life" anology, not only get your answers here on AR also learn why that answer is the way it is...XXL

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

words of wisdom from the XXL

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    I agree, it's the "give a man a fish feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and feed him for life" anology, not only get your answers here on AR also learn why that answer is the way it is...XXL
    such a wise owl!!

seanw is offline Banned
    Yes excellent post... I have seen the same thing and as a newbie on my first cycle, experienced the same thing. When I questioned my first cycle which was actually given to me by a friend who is a Personal Trainer and who has half a dozen guys on the same cycle, I got varying answers about dosages, types of gear, time on the gear, even the PST advice varies wildely. The examples on the Novice Cycles also vary wildly from what I was told. With this sh!t you have to be real careful what you are pumping so you want to be real carefull that what you are being toldin accurate. What I did was do as much reasearch as possible, looked at all the results and tried to use common sense, average things out and lean to the low side. So far I am still alive and definitly gaining with no sides. But never, under any circumstances, take one persons advice as being gospal !!!!

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    good post bro, it needed to be said

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    such a wise owl!!
    I think i am more of a smart a$$ then wise owl but hey i'll take a complement any way i can get it...

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Now that it has been said, will anybody listen? Maybe 1 or 2 might Shiet you know how kids are, hell adults too.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I know for a fact most people dont care how things work. They would just assume take it and have someone tell them how to cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I know for a fact most people dont care how things work. They would just assume take it and have someone tell them how to cycle.
    Sad ain't it

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    What you say about people regurgitating info is very true, I often see people answering questions and stating these answers as fact when they themselves only researched the subject a few days before.

Thread Information