GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member

2nd Cycle Critique....

dbol (1-3)-25mg/day
    deca (1-10)-300mg/wk
    sustenon(1-11)-400mg/wk (split into shots EOD)
    nolv-10mg/day from start followed into PCT
    clomid-purchased from ar-r ....70ml/35mg/ml.....exactly how much should i take?????

starting PCT 18 days after last sustenon shot........

any suggestions would be appriciated

anyone?

??????????

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    This looks like a good basic cycle, but you have not listed any of your stats, lifting experience, goals etcetera, so you're going to get generic answers.

I don't know the concentration of the clomid you're using. Traditional clomid PCT is run like this: 300mg day 1, 100mg ED days 2-11, 50mg ED days 12-21.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    You could up the dbol to four weeks. just an idea though.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    if you have enough dbol i would go 4 weeks. not a bad lil cycle, good luck.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    id go with dbols for 4-5 wks (when i get 200 5mg pills i just go with 30mg ed till i finish them.. that is 4.5wks).
    u can stop deca and sust same wk as it will take 3 wks for both to clear!
    read about b6 and prolactin levels (--> deca sides!)

Adding another week to the DBOL is not going to make much difference.

There's nothing wrong with this cycle.

Why are people suggesting increasing doses and adding more? More is not better.

He's running sustanon . So, taking dbol with the fast acting component in the sustanon means he doesn't really need extra weeks of dbol or more dbol to kick start this cycle.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 09-18-2004 at 03:35 AM.

I'm 6'0, and 180lbs. this is my second cycle....my first cyclewas just test e for 250mg/wk. with this cycle i am a little worried about getting gyno, i mean i have my b6, nolv, clo......why do so many people get gyno from deca or dbol ?

pimp is offline Junior Member
    How did the test e work for you bro? any downs to it..?

no, i was stupid though and didnt even do an anti e....i gained 25lbs from the test e

what you guys think? is my cycle a big risk for gyno?????? keep in mind i will have nolv, clom, vitb6

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaper
    I'm 6'0, and 180lbs. this is my second cycle....my first cyclewas just test e for 250mg/wk. with this cycle i am a little worried about getting gyno, i mean i have my b6, nolv, clo......why do so many people get gyno from deca or dbol?
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaper
    no, i was stupid though and didnt even do an anti e....i gained 25lbs from the test e
    I'm so glad that other people are coming forward and stating that they are gaining a lot on low dose cycles. 25 lbs is an excellent amount to gain on 250mg of test enan per week.

well just being honest, i did eat a hell of a lot though. so what do you think about gyno pertaining to my cycle? i should be fine if i take my b6/200mg/D and nolv/10mg/D?????????????

You should be fine.

thanks bask, really appriciate the help

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    You may want to add l-dex at .25mg ed to help with bloat form dbol and deca .....I like Pheedno's PCT plan, alot have used it with great results.
    Last edited by bornbad71; 07-04-2005 at 11:06 AM.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Adding another week to the DBOL is not going to make much difference.
    Yea but running it for three won't make any diff either. I say run it for at least 5 weeks or don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    Yea but running it for three won't make any diff either. I say run it for at least 5 weeks or don't do it.
    The point behind my post is that people glibly tell people to add more to thier cycle when the cycle is already fine.

Running dbol for 5 weeks is really not necessary considering the fact that the test will kick in close to the end of the third week.

Unless someone has made a terrible mistake in picking doses or the way they plan to run their cycle there's absolutely no reason to raise doses or extend use of a steroid .

For example, if someone said they were going to run 400mg of eq EW for 8 weeks, then I could understand somone suggesting a longer cycle. But, adding 1-2 weeks of dbol is not going to make or break the cycle presented in this thread. I'd prefer to see people shake the idea that more is better early in their cycling use because following that myth is potentially damaging in the long run. (No I'm not saying that an extra 2 weeks of dbol is going to kill him, but believing in the myth of more is better, might--or at least cause damage).
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 09-19-2004 at 08:26 PM.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    The point behind my post is that people glibly tell people to add more to thier cycle when the cycle is already fine.

Running dbol for 5 weeks is really not necessary considering the fact that the test will kick in close to the end of the third week.

Unless someone has made a terrible mistake in picking doses or the way they plan to run their cycle there's absolutely no reason to raise doses or extend use of a steroid .

For example, if someone said they were going to run 400mg of eq EW for 8 weeks, then I could understand somone suggesting a longer cycle. But, adding 1-2 weeks of dbol is not going to make or break the cycle presented in this thread. I'd prefer to see people shake the idea that more is better early in their cycling use because following that myth is potentially damaging in the long run. (No I'm not saying that an extra 2 weeks of dbol is going to kill him, but believing in the myth of more is better, might--or at least cause damage).
    I agree that people usually overdue a good thing. But I gotta go with my origional statment, no LESS than 5 weeks. 3 weeks of d is a waste of gear. Better to just subtract it from the cycle then run it for 3. imho

Thread Information