redtwo is offline New Member

low dose DNP in effective?

A guy at my gym says he tried 200mg DNP eod for 2 weeks a couple of years ago. He says it made him sweat more but did nothing for fat loss, and he lost just 2 lbs.

He claims he was eating a hypocaloric diet (33/33/33 c/p/f at 500 cals below maintainence)

this is contrary to all the feedback on low dose DNP I've read so far. Is 200mg eod as ineffective as he says? does it have to be taken every day to be effective?

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    humm bump for that

Maraxus is offline Banned
    You should run it ED if you choose to run a lower dose for a longer period of time, go with 100mgs, or 150 ED.

Take into consideration that while you are running a lower dose, you are also exposing yourself to more time on this drug.

joevette is offline Banned
    IMO 200mg every 24hrs is the minimum with DNP . For one the best Gen II caps only come in 200mg doses. Everyone is different but 200mg ed barely makes me hot. Also, 2 weeks isn't very long when talking low dose. It's also going to depend heavily on how your diet is with these lower doses. Eat high protein, low carbs, and low fat and do 200mg ed for 20 days for best results (depending on how much you have to lose).

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    When you run a very low dose you need to run it much longer to achieve the same results.

Thread Information